1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TGPR practice on Friday?????

Discussion in 'General' started by BoyRacer549, Aug 18, 2002.

1. BoyRacer549

BoyRacer549 I was a Spider Monkey!

does any one know if TGPR is have a practice day on friday befor the races on the 24th and 25th

2. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Isn;t it past your bed time?

3. BoyRacer549

hahaha yeah it is.....dood how is everything? you all doped up

4. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Not so much any more. My sleep schedule is all screwed up though.

Gonna be hard for you to practise Friday when you're at school!! Hahahaha

I still haven't talked to Op though.

Max said something about taking the GSXR.. Do you know if your pop has had a chance to look at that pan?

5. BoyRacer549

yeah my dad was asking bout it today... and i am skiping school!
    but neways are they haveing a track day?? i would really like to get to know opie better also...not only as a rider but as a person..he can ride the hell outta a bike...

6. BoyRacer549

is maxx going to ride????????????

7. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Ed Bargy has a school on Friday 23rd. He usually runs a trackday in conjunction with it.

8. Crustyoldrider

Crustyoldrider Well-Known Member

There will be practice on Friday..Ed Bargy is running it. $75.00 for the day.

9. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Correction. $85 for the day. The price of track time went up this year. Stupid inflation! ;)

I'll be bringing my gixxer to Tally :D to teach with the school and do open practice. The token fast guy that rides with our endurance team may make an appearance as well. :cool:

10. Crustyoldrider

Crustyoldrider Well-Known Member

DOH! You are correct, of course...my mind is slipping worse than my clutch these days. I thought I was getting Alzhiemer's the other day, but now I can't remember why.

Boy, those motels around Oxfrord fill up fast when there's an event at TGPR, don't they..I usually book about a month ahead, but I forgot this time until the other day (oh yeah, that's why I thought I was getting Old-timer's). I finally found a room, but it was work.