1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teknic Kangaroo Suit (xcellerator)

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by GrayGhost, Oct 4, 2016.

1. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

In great condition with very little wear. I wore this suit one time, it was too small. Nearly $1600 when new. Kangaroo leather, top of the line suit. These all run a bit small, it's tagged as a 42 but fits exactly as a 40.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TheGrouchyCat likes this.
  2. CZHART320

CZHART320 Well-Known Member

price.

3. GrayGhost

Oops, $450.00

4. TheGrouchyCat

TheGrouchyCat Don't let my friends know I'm slow

I can't wait to upgrade to kangaroo. I love my current teknic suit, although I've only tested it at low speeds and mostly in the dirt...

5. 2ndchapter

2ndchapter Active Member

GrayGhost... where are you located? would like to test fit

6. GrayGhost

Jackson, MS

7. GrayGhost

It's a good fit for someone 5'8"-5'11" and under 170 lbs

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

im 5'-10" and 165....whats your size and how tight was it?

9. GrayGhost

I'm 5'7" 175 and it was just slightly too tight

10. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

I'm 5'-11" and 165, this suit did fit me like a glove! This suit is very good suit and if I didn't have two other suits already I would be all over this one! Just to add I crash tested this model twice and it just needed simple stich repaire, no rips!
    Excellent suit and price, GLWS!

11. 2ndchapter

2ndchapter Active Member

GG I'm a little bigger than that... about 5'9-5'10 and about 192. I have a size 42 kobe thats seen better days.. I'll be at GNF. If you are planning on heading that way please bring it with you.

12. zieper41

zieper41 Well-Known Member

I'm 6' 190lbs athletic build and wear the same suit 44/54. Anything smaller and OP's suit should fit. This is by far my favorite suit i've ever worn great deal!!!

13. GrayGhost

I need to sell this suit , but I don't want to sell to someone and it not fit. If you are 192 lbs, it will NOT fit. You'll need to be 165 or lower IMHO.

14. kscottg1

kscottg1 Well-Known Member

pm sent

15. 2ndchapter

2ndchapter Active Member

Understand... sounds like the suits run small. Anyway if you are heading to GNF. Let me know and bring it... I can try it out there and purchase if it fits.. thanks again