1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Technical Difficulties

Discussion in 'General' started by sportbikepete, Jan 10, 2002.

1. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

Try this, delete Wife 1.0 from existence in your system down time is 3-5 years. System will take an insane plea for installing wife 1.0 thus only giving you 3-5 to reboot.

Do not under any circumstances try to uninstall wife 1.0 as the uninstall will bleed your system of all resources for the rest of your life as wife 1.0 has a virus attached to uninstall called lawyer 9.9

------------------
    97 GSXR 750

2. PPR

PPR Well-Known Member

Dear Tech Support,
    At the end of 2001, I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed the new program began unexpected child processing which took up a lot of new space and valuable resources. No mention of this phenomenon was included in the product brochure. In addition, Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and launches during system initialization, where it monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Drunken Boys Night 2.5 and Saturday Football 5.0 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected. I cannot seem to keep wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run some of my other favorite applications. I am thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall does not work on this program. Frustrated and confused, I do not know what to do. Can you please help me !!!
    Thanks,
    A TROUBLED USER
    Dear TROUBLED USER,
    This is a very common problem with upgrading without knowing the full repercussion of Wife 1.0. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 with the idea that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and designed by its creator to run everything. It is unlikely you would be able to purge Wife 1.0 and still convert back to Girlfriend 7.0. Hidden operating files within your system would cause Girlfriend 7.0 to emulate Wife 1.0, so nothing is gained. It is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files from the system once installed. (Like a Malicious Virus) You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is not designed to do this. Some have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but end up with more problems than the original system. Look in your manual under "Warnings: Alimony/Child support". I recommend you keep Wife 1.0 and deal with the operating system. I suggest installing background application program C:\YES DEAR to alleviate software augmentation. Having installed Wife 1.0 myself, I might also suggest you read the entire section regarding General Partnership Faults (GPFs). You must assume all movements or program faults and problems that might occur, regardless of their cause. The get the most out of your operating system and cause it to act the most stable, enter at the command prompt C:\APOLOGIZE and C:\YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. In any case avoid excessive use of C:\YES DEAR because ultimately you may have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the operating system will return to normal. The system will run smoothly as long as you take the blame for all the GPFs. Wife 1.0 is a great program, but is very high-maintenance. Consider buying additional software to improve the performance of Wife 1.0. I recommend Flowers 3.1 and Diamonds 2K. These two programs seem to work really well with Wife 1.0. WARNING; Do not, under any circumstances install Gentleman's Club 8.0 or Hot Women Friend 3.3. This is not a supported application for Wife 1.0 and is likely to cause irreversible damage to the operating system.
    Best of Luck,
    TECH SUPPORT

3. PPR

PPR Well-Known Member

Sweet reply... you must have some prior technical support assistance [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by PPR (edited 01-10-2002).]

4. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

Here is a little stroy:

Dating this girl and her parents are divorcing. Man can not stand chinese food, but in the divorce he gets stuck with the wok and had to pay his ex wife for it! She got the tools and he had to buy those from her. Amazing what a lawyer can do. Like I said divorce is for life the other way you get a paroll for good behavior. Oh yeah he had to pay for his wifes attorney too!

------------------
    97 GSXR 750

[This message has been edited by sportbikepete (edited 01-10-2002).]

5. RobeyRacer

RobeyRacer Well-Known Member

6. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Gator,
    Is this original material? If so, dude, I would love to put that in my paper's computer section! [​IMG]

Will pay you some cash (that can't be traced by Wife 1.0) so you can enjoy a Drunken Boys Night 2.0. [​IMG]

7. I am not a computer expert, but I have heard that Wife 1.0 usually just needs more RAM to function properly.

8. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

"Instead of marriage, just find a woman you hate and buy her a house."
    -Charlie "Batman" Wright

9. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Hey Bruce, one version or another of this has been drifting through the email circles for quite some time now. However, it doesn't seem to stop some big name magazines from copying them and printing them as their own. I wonder who really owns internet chain letters [​IMG]

And if you do print this, add at the bottom : "You must buy 10 more copies of this paper and distribute them to your friend and you will receive a free copy of the add-on Mistress 1.0, otherwise Wife 1.0 will download In-Laws 2.0 and permanently install them in your system."

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I'm going to print this out and show it to Girlfriend 7.0
    Hopefully this will get her off my @ss for an upgrade...LMAO! [​IMG]

11. PPR

PPR Well-Known Member

Bruce this is an Internet email that keeps getting better and better as people add their touches. So I would say that you could use it, but make some additional comments as maybe posted on the BBS and give credit to the Internet. I do not think that someone has registered or trademarked this email. So PUB IT!

And Max I agree that you need to add more RAM to assure that Wife 1.0 operates smoothly. But If you do not have a big enough hard drive, the RAM could be of waste.
    After extended usage of your operating system it is suggested to add a few plugs to keep the system fully funtional. Friends 3.1 is a highly suggested program which helps Wife 1.0 running stable. When looking to scan or print with Friends 3.1, you may come to find something else occupying the systems ports. If this seems to be a problem please uninstall Friends 3.1.

[This message has been edited by PPR (edited 01-10-2002).]

12. RoastedRumpTard

RoastedRumpTard Well-Known Member

Do not let CHILD 1.0 install until WIFE 1.0 has been running stably for a few years. If this occurs and you find you have the virus LAWYER 9.9, you will NOT be able to reboot for anywhere from 18 to 24 years. This will effectively ruin any chance of using any other program (Poker Night 10.3, Racing 2.5,etc.) any time during your computers normal life expectancy.

13. When I attempted to install my new, enlarged Hard Drive, Wife 1.0 locked up and crashed!!! Wife 1.0 doesn't go for external hard drives either, I'm afraid...

14. jkrob175

jkrob175 Member

I found out in life if it F*cks, fly's, or floats it's a lot cheaper to rent! [​IMG]

15. RobeyRacer

RobeyRacer Well-Known Member

Well Max...There is sometimes a back door is most programs. If it locked up before, try it. However, make sure you have gain access permission first, or else wife 1.0 hast been know to blow up in your face [​IMG]

------------------
    Michael Roberson #66
    Robey's Racing

16. You aren't the first to warm me about auxilary inputs.