1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Hammer

Discussion in 'General' started by ToofPic, Jun 27, 2018.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Arai has plans to re-introduce this lid? I watched my pre recorded races,and was happy to see it again.This lid should be back on the market,so you "real" racers need to nudge arai,and an Ulrich.
    This old wanna be would like to sport one and remember the days when men were manly.
    Arai has ran out of tribal crap schemes,and the hammer logo works still today!!

http://www.nuprodx.com/company.htm

2. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

What helmet?

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

ToofPic likes this.
  4. I’d buy one, I don’t even ride any more but still collect cool Arai’s, they are “art” to me :)

G 97 and ToofPic like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've got two of em. One was CU's, not sure where I got the other.... I need to take notes on some of this stuff I think.

6. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Word is that Arai are "heavily considering it" due to response at Laguna and all the social media buzz.

Shenanigans likes this.
  7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Did a trackday in 2000 with Team Hammer at Pocono....Don't remember any special helmets , but the kid who took me around to show me the lines was John Hopkins....:eek:

Steeltoe likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They had the old school at that point still I believe.

9. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

I really hope Arai does it.