1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Chicago questions

Discussion in 'General' started by tbrock500, Mar 1, 2000.

1. tbrock500

tbrock500 New Member

I am not sure if this is the right place to post for this information, so please inform me if it is not.

I am looking for information regarding the upcoming Team Chicago race school.

I am interested in beginning in the vintage class, but need to get a license (right after I get my bike running). I was talking to someone at Mid-Ohio who ran the vintage school and he said this would be a good place to start. Any opinions?

Thanks,
    Todd

2. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

3. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

The Team Chicago riders school is a great place to go if it is your first time out on a track. They go through all sorts of information from saftey wiring to race bike prep to jetting your bike. The guys from 4&6 are there as well as a few other racers to help with input. Real laid back and lots of track time. If you get a chance, call up there and get yourself entered and you will be glad you did. There is also an open practice on Sunday, so you get even more track time.

4. Racepix

Racepix New Member

Just another vote for Team Chicago school
    as a graduate and now an Instructor I must say that Dan has the best Low!!!!!cost school
    I have ever seen or heard of with the help for years from Grattan Raceway and last
    fall at Gingerman Dan has always run a great
    school with Focus on safety and fun. I look foward to April 1st at grattan and a new group of students to share my Experience
    with. Thanks to Team Chicago Challenge HLR-Racepix

5. tbrock500

tbrock500 New Member

Thanks to everyone for the responses. Of course for all the weekends to be out of town it has to be the April 1 weekend. I'm not sure if I could get my T20 ready for that weekend anyway, so would be forced to ride the T500.

At this point it looks like I may opt for the Penguin school at Mid-Ohio Vintage days. I figure I'll be there anyways, I might as well get started somewhere, and entertain the idea of racing that weekend too (doubtful though) Althoug I'm sure you'll find me at the Team Chicago school this fall and hopefully some track days inbetween.

Thanks,
    Todd Brockmeyer

6. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Welcome to the vintage fray!!

See guys? Another intelligent person who can appreciate dicing with a very diverse collection of bikes... he also knows which pits has the hottest groupie-scooter-babes!!

7. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

don't for get the pot bellies
    whats up yen?
    got that bike fixed yet?

8. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Seem to have overcome the teething problems. Guess I'll find out at Hallett.

9. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

you are going all the way to hallett
    thats one hell of a drive.
    good luck with the teething problems
    [​IMG]

10. wyldkat1

wyldkat1 Well-Known Member

A buddy of mine and i will be there...can't wait [​IMG]