1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talladega?

Discussion in 'General' started by BC61, Feb 4, 2002.

1. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

Are there hot showers, electrical hook-ups?

2. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

1 shower for the males...count on it hot, and you'll be 40th in line for a cool one, I think they have a decent water heater,...but it does run out when busy...get a room if you need comfort...the showers are in a cinder block building with no heat, so if the water ain't hot, your gonna freeze when it's 40 in the morning...I personally don't like getting out of the shower and being outside in that kind of weather. It's not bad for the summer times, but yesterday I wouldn't have wanted to use it.

Electrics are limited and it will be busy being the first event of the season, so unless you get their early Thursday, count on them all being taken. Theres' maybe 15 outlets, some on the concession building, some on a pole out in the grass,....nah, just go ahead an count on bringing a generator... [​IMG]

3. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

I thought about that and just decided to get a room at the TravelLodge. So BC, if you want to split a room let me know. I'll be down there at about 5 or 6 this Friday.

4. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

5. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Showering at TGPR leaves you feeling more dirty than you did before you stepped in.... it's a scary experience. [​IMG]

6. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

I have never had the nerve to shower there. Showering with the frogs at Savannah was plenty for me.

7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i had one of those frogs scare me early one morning. he was on one side of the urinal when i walked up. i didnt notice him untill he jumped to the other side. i almost wet myself. not a good way to start the day

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

He was probably more afraid of you than you were of him. [​IMG]

Your arms and legs probably looked like frog skewers to him! [​IMG]