1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talladega 25th Feb.? (next monday)

Discussion in 'General' started by SonicDuck, Feb 20, 2002.

1. SonicDuck

SonicDuck Flying Feather Duster

Hello all,
    The shop I work at is having a track day at little Talladega on Feb 25th (obviously from the subject line) and still has a few spots open. We try to make it as laid back a day as possible with only 5 people on the track at a time and 15 riders total for the day. Some of our riders are there and can be helpful with setup and riding tips. Bill St. John and Doug Bowie are usually there however I'm not sure who is on the roster for next Monday yet. Anyhoo, it's $200 for the day and you get tons of track time. Being a Ducati shop most of our customers are...erm...*cough*...older and by 3pm or so they are packing up to go put heat on sore muscles leaving a good 2 hours or so of just open track on top of the usual sessions. Just give me a call at the shop (706.543.0235) or email me back if you're interested and thanks for y'all's (sp? [​IMG]) time.

Michael "Mikey" Guest
    [email protected]
    Cycle Specialties of Athens Ducati
    260 Commerce Blvd.
    Bogart, GA 30622 www.athensducati.com
    706.549.8514 fax

[This message has been edited by SonicDuck (edited 02-20-2002).]

2. SonicDuck

Dang, not a single email or phone call. Do I smell funny or has everyone decided this isn't a good deal???

Just Curious [​IMG]
    Mikey

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

It's an OK deal but probably doesn't fit into most racer's budgets since the season has started.

Personally it doesn't fit in with my tire strategy as I'll be doing a track day in March before we race at Roebling.

But keep the offers coming. There are a lot of lurkers who don't post that might contact you directly. [​IMG]

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And you smell funny...

[​IMG]

And it's a beautiful start to another I slay me Thursday! By the way, is it as gorgeous everywhere today as it is in the Greater Canton Metropolitan Area?

5. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Sunny and damn near 70 here today. Looks like a nice long outdoor lunch with suds. [​IMG]

6. SonicDuck

Pretty much the same in Athens, GA. Beautiful day to be on a bike. FWIW, we canceled the track day, I didn't get enough interest *shrug*. We usually have no problem but I guess with North Florida having a weekend right before the 25th kinda put a dampner on things [​IMG]. Oh well, we'll try again next month...I post once we have a date.

Mikey