1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SV Superbike - $4,500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Focker, Nov 13, 2016.

1. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

I have a customer interested in this bike. Got a cell # I can call you on? Need some added engine info. He's willing to have it shipped if everything checks out. You can PM me. Thanks.

2. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

All PMs replied to.

3. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Had a few questions about the suspension.

I'm 245lbs without gear. IIRC the forks have 1.0 springs in them. I also have another set of lighter springs that will go with the bike if you aren't a massive man like myself.

4. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

sv11.jpg picture of the tank

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  5. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

And this is the rest of the resized pictures I have on hand.

sv2.jpg sv3.jpg sv4.jpg sv6.jpg sv7.jpg sv8.jpg sv9.jpg

6. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Some questions about mileage on the motor. I looked back at my race results since the last time I had the motor refreshed. I'm kind of a p*ssy so I don't race in the rain, and we only get about 4-5 race days a year. Each race is 10 laps of a 2KM course.

I calculated that the motor has about 750kms on it. That's less than 500 miles. To be on the safe side, I would say there is no possible way that there is more than 750 miles on the motor. That number makes sense based on the 230+Psi that read on the compression test.

7. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

You're killing me with all these bumps man, it's like dangling bait in front of my fishy mouth!

Focker likes this.
  8. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I would say for those building an SV, that the best decision I ever made was putting on the Vortex rearsets. Compared to the Woodcraft that I had before, the shifting action is noticeably better. These have the needle bearings in the shift and brake lever.

9. skip84

skip84 Well-Known Member

is the bike still available

10. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

No.