1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SV 650 Class of 2006

Discussion in 'General' started by ghetto customs, Dec 23, 2005.

1. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I got my share,did he make all circle and I am up again?:)

2. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Dude you seriously need to speak english, you're in America.

3. TWF2

want to teach me :D
    I live in cowboy country,dont understand word they say.than I come down south where you guys are and same story,just different language.I am to old to learn all :)

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I understood, must be from all that travel with Martin:p

5. TWF2

I believe Gary was refering to Tray bumping me of the track at Jennings.since he has habit of doing that to slow guys in lwsb I figured I may be up again if he made full circle :)

6. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Now that shit is funny! :D

7. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

I will be there...expert 81 on the SV. Racing at Summit, VIR and Beaver and maybe CMP and/or Road Atlanta..depends if this divorce thing goes through..lol.

8. Rayzor

Rayzor Active Member

I will be riding my Ducati 748S destroked bike and my 1000SS in F2 & Lwtsb but I'm mostly doing national rounds and a few south east rounds. The 1000SS is superbike legal in super stock form so I will give it a try at a few tracks and see how it goes. Hope everyone has a good safe season.

9. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

The ole '99 is still running so I will be bringing it out in the NF Regionals and SE area Nationals doing my best to make the rest of you look good! Zoran, he has not got to us yet so you should be good for the first round anyway.

10. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

sv

I 'll be around for around or two. :D
    what up Chris

11. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Re: sv

Wut up pimp, you healed up yet. I still got a couple scabs, and my left pinky dont work as well anymore.

12. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

last year i played with ya'll beyotches to make it fun if someone else won a race here and there. i might do the same next year. :p

13. ghetto customs

SWEEEEEET!!!!!! As I may recall, there was some assage handage back and forth there.

14. TWkeydet

TWkeydet Well-Known Member

I plan to be around a little this year as well. No blown motors and maybe I will be able to hit a couple more then last year.

Chris and Ricky hope the healing is going well
    Kris how are you doing

Merry Christmas all SV er's

Thomas #890

15. ghetto customs

I still havent got a tally on endurance teams. ( other than Gary)

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

That Euro troublemaker [TWF2] says he's going to run much of the series, Bruce is supposed to be coming back to LWTSS, with Dixie.
    I'm moving to New Mexico,ASMA Roadracing is running a spec Kawi class;)

17. TWF2

I was once on team called "Euro Trash" ;)

18. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

May be riding on someones endurance team next year!!! Took last year off but did the SV thing for a few years in 03/04. Have a 1000 now but looking for an 05 650 as well. Be glad to dice it up and swap some plastic with ya guys. Sounds like fun! :up: