1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki SV-650 Track Bike for Sale $3000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Laxlegacy, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Laxlegacy

Laxlegacy New Member

All,

I have a 2000 Suzuki SV-650 Track bike ready to go. This is a great starter track bike and overall tank to beat on on the track with little worry. This bike has been tracked about 4 times a year at VIR. The bike is fully safety wired and ready for Tech!

The previous owner and myself have put it down in Turn 2 at VIR on a low speed, low slide but only cosmetic damage as seen. Forks are not bent nor any issues. Its been tracked at least 5 times since that slide.

The tires are Pilot Power 2's and have another event or two on them. EBC Brakes recently installed front & Rear.

The bike also comes with some spare parts such as New Oil Filter, spare brake pads, Air Filter and some other random stock parts that came off it.

Comes with two (2) Bike Stands and if I can find the I have some older chicken hawk tire warmers I'd throw in

Title is clean and available as well.

More Pictures Upon Request (To large for for Forum)
    (Location: Lynchburg Virginia)

Attached Files:

2. csher1dan

csher1dan New Member

Sending a DM.

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

FYI - that post is 3 years old and the poster hasn’t been on the forum since the day bike was listed.

jasonhise likes this.