1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki GSX-R 600 2016

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by giantsfan83, May 30, 2018.

1. giantsfan83

giantsfan83 Well-Known Member

Still covered under factory warranty. It has a full M4 stainless steel exhaust, Bazzaz ZFI fuel management system, spiegler yellow front and rear brake lines, Vortex restarts, Vortex clipons, a double bubble windscreen, a renthal yellow 520 chain with +2 rear sprocket, and still plenty of tread on Michelin Power RS tires. Just over 11,000 miles a lot of which were highway miles last summer when I rode it daily. I changed the oil and filter on a regular basis, around 3,000 miles each time. I have maintenance records if you’d like to see them. The bike was always covered and never left in the rain. It has never been dropped or crashed. It just needs some track plastics and it’s ready to go. [​IMG][​IMG]Any other questions please ask. Price is $9,500 OBO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. giantsfan83

I forgot to mention it has Stompgrip traction pads installed. New price of $9,000 OBO

3. giantsfan83

I’m in NC near Charlotte and would be willing to meet closer to you if it helped

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I know someone that may be interested, i will forward link to him. We are local to you.

5. giantsfan83

Awesome, sounds good! PM me if he would rather text or call me, I’ll give you my number

6. giantsfan83

$8,700 OBO

7. giantsfan83

Bump!

8. giantsfan83

$8,200 OBO! Bump