1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension Questions

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Steezlo, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Steezlo

Steezlo Well-Known Member

Hey guys,
    I am looking to do a full suspension upgrade and wanted some feedback about the companies that I have been most accustomed to hearing. Traxxion Dynamics, GMD Computrack, and Thermosman. Any big recommendations or reasons why I should go one place or another? I'd appreciate anything anyone has to say on this matter.

Thanks,
    Steezlo

2. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Really can't go wrong with any one of them. Choosing one that's very close to you for you to get in-person dial-in help will be beneficial.

3. bryanderr

bryanderr Well-Known Member

I've only had experience with Mike of Thermosman and will probably never look elsewhere. I can call him and talk to him about problems I'm having and he'll tell me what to do and he's always available. That kind of support is invaluable when you're at the race and having trouble with setup.

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

We use Kent & Tracey at GMD in Ga.Always very helpful & all around good people. :beer:

5. Steezlo

Steezlo Well-Known Member

Well it looks like any way I cut it I'm headed to Georgia for suspension, which I don't mind. I remember seeing thermosman at VIR for CCS last year, so it's always nice if trackside support is available, and I know GMD is usually at a lot of the Cornerspeed events. Definitely going to be making some phone calls to chat.

'Preciate it everyone's feedback thus far.

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Can't seem to get ahold of him this week, probably at Barber for the AMA?