1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension Guys near Central Indiana

Discussion in 'Tech' started by fzrkidd, Nov 30, 2022.

1. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

I've been out of the game for a while, but always used to use Traxxion Dynamics for suspension purchases and service. Is there anyone new out there that is closer with good pricing and does a good job for track day/race set up?

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

3. beathiswon

beathiswon Well-Known Member

CLM81 and fzrkidd like this.
  4. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Highly recommend Jamie at DMr

CLM81 and fzrkidd like this.
  5. racepro171

racepro171 to finish first, first you must finish!

6. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

You’ve always used Traxxion, why not stick with them? I’ve been sending my stuff to them, for ~16yrs.

Rueben is outside Indy and a pretty danged capable dude, given he works at the V&H race shop, as well.
    http://www.35motorsports.com/

7. fzrkidd

I have heard the name Rueben before and Indy is 60 miles from me. I can drop that stuff off when I take the girlfriend out for a big city date night and not have to worry about shipping! This is why I asked!

ducnut likes this.
  8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

WTF why would you ship suspension to a foreign country for service? That doesn't make sense when 35 m/s is nearby and you speak directly with the owner. Or the guy in Fort Wayne is an option too. If you're shipping it I'd send it to Traxxion since they have the history/notes on it.

Fyi 35 m/s is owned by Reuben Frankenfield a superfast retired WERA champion and he been at races recently with his kid whose is racing in dad's footsteps.

ducnut likes this.
  9. fzrkidd

Thanks all! I have contacted Reuben, I'm pretty sure he and I have crossed paths before, it's just been too long to remember, lol. Glad to find a highly recommended "local" guy to support and maybe help keep that kid of his on the track!

Boman Forklift and ducnut like this.
  10. Paddy O

Paddy O Well-Known Member

Reuben is fantastic but he sometimes gets busy due to demand. Matt at Carr Moto in north Indianapolis does suspension too. I have used both and both are top pro's.

dcemotorsports and fzrkidd like this.
  11. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

Matt and his dad finally closed up shop and sold the building Nov 1

G2G likes this.
  12. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

No shit? That is too bad. Great guys the lot of them.

13. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

If I had that skillset, you could retire and go to a home garage, "few jobs a month" type setup and enjoy a slower pace with no overhead.