1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supporting our troops

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Skittlepitcrew, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Skittlepitcrew

Skittlepitcrew Well-Known Member

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

This appears to be REALLY non-partisan. :rolleyes:

Frank will come along soon and blast holes in every article on that page. Should be amusing. :)

3. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Lies!! You are anti American!!!!! Now get back in line, damn you. 4 more years! 4 more years!

;)

4. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I'm hesitant to lay blame on Bush for "budget" issues unless of course he planned the cuts before submitting his budget.

5. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Not the first time those topics have come up. They were harped on by Kerry all throughout the debates, but I never heard a rebuke from W.

6. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Keep in mind that the military E-5 and above have received over 20% hike in pay since Bush took over the White House. Damn military memory is short.

The budget for equipment such as body armor is the one Kerry voted against. It stated "Bush's proposed unfunded budget..."

Why should we provide health care to reservists. They are civilians when not on active duty. When on active duty they have the same medical benefits as the rest of the military.

Since when is every vehicle going to be built to withstand mortar attacks? It isn't reasonable to expect a fleet of armored Hummers to be delivered to replace all of the current ones without some delay.

It takes time to build armored Hummers when you have the likes of Kerry wanting their civilian ones first. :p

Alot of that bullshit is whining and alot of it is out of Bush's control when congress won't approve it. And most of the rest of it is bullshit that doesn't need to be done.

7. kmfegan

kmfegan Well-Known Member

Right from the article -
    "Troops die in Humvees not designed for combat"

I never saw one that was the whole time I was in.

8. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004
  9. kmfegan

Isn't George Soros the guy that was convicted for insider trading violations in France and had to pay over $2.2 million in fines?

10. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Why did Bush cut Vet benefits? Come on Frank, do you have answer for that??

11. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

He didn't cut benefits, he just didn't keep cranking them up. He's done more for their pay in the last 3.5 years than the last 3 administrations combined. Over 20% pay raise for E-5 and above over the last three years. It has to slowdown at some point. :rolleyes:

12. Knarf Legna

Yep, slap on the wrist for him.

13. kmfegan

I just wanted make sure we were talking about the same George Soros.

Just to be sure, is this the same George Soros that has spent over $25 million of his own money to help Kerry oust President Bush from the White House?

14. Knarf Legna

Yes, I do. He has actually increased benefits. Get your facts straight.

15. Knarf Legna

That would be the one.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Asked and ANSWERED!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!
    How fucking funny is it when this guy along with his ignorant clan keep getting OWNED!!!! LOL!!!

Ooooohhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh LIES I TELL YA! You Anti-Americans! :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

FACTS WILL ALWAYS SET YOU FREE BOYS, WHEN YOU WANNA GET UR HEADS COLLECTIVELY OUT OF KERRY'S ASS YOU MIGHT SEE THE LIGHT!!! ONLY 6 DAYS AND COUNTING TO SEE THE END OF THE TUNNEL BEFORE THE TRAIN TAKES YOU OUT! :D :p :)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004
  17. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

BS...why is it cut in the next budget??

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Cutting benefits and not adding additional benefits is two different things. :rolleyes:

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Didnt they teach us that in junior high? :D

Keep trying T_A but I must ask you doesnt it get tiresome? Can you honestly say you walked away on ANY debate here saying you saved face? LMAO! keep trying!

20. Knarf Legna

Are you blind, do you not read, or do you just choose to continually ignore facts? Note the 2005 budget. Explain to me why you consider an increase of $4,989M a cut?

[​IMG]

Honestly, I don't even know why I bother replying to you, you don't exhibit much integrity with posts like your prior two. I can understand arguing facts, but you don't even try to advance a position even remotely based on fact. What's your problem?