1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suppliers

Discussion in 'General' started by atspeed, Jan 24, 2011.

1. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

Am I the only one who is seeing drastic price increases in their materials?

30% on aluminium.....ouch

2. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

A case of limes went from about $10/ case to $75/ case. Different sort of suppliers, but seriously?

3. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Paint just went up 6%

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, watch copper and silicon.

5. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

I just had to buy some copper pipe. I was shocked at what it cost.

6. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Chimneys are through the roof!

(My dad loved that joke!)

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

8. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

lmao :beer:

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Gas is so expensive, i can't afford to fart!

10. Newb2

Newb2 плохие люди сосут

At such time as the US dollar looses its status as the World's "reserve currency" as the UN and numerous large nations have recommended, we too will be paying $6.50 per gallon like most of the rest of the world. THEN your gas remark will take on a new meaning.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Political shit in general again? Seriously people, get a goddamn clue and try actually thinking before you post shit.

12. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

I have a buddy who is helping his dad clean up the farm right now, over the years dad has dabbled in the scrap market and apparently they are sitting on the motherload. He was saying that the market for a variety of metals is currently through the ceiling and they have already hauled several flat bed trailer loads over to the recycler bringing home some real money...

13. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

Things going up? Look at a grain chart, any grain in the past year. Corn and beans through the roof. Our elevator costs are insane compared to a year ago not to mention 5 years ago.

14. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

And yet the govt. continues to subsidize farmers not to plant with programs such as CRP. (Sorry Sean)

My steel prices have gone crazy! 10% in the last two months and they are expecting another 10% in February.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Same guy who posts motorcycle threads in the dungeon and complains that he's not getting enough responses. Don't get mad at him, obviously something isn't right with him. :D

16. racertex

racertex vintage dude

cotton and polyester are RE-DICK!

all your motorcycle apparel just got pricier!

tex

17. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

I didn't mean for this to be political, just wondering if everyone else was seeing the increases we are.

If you will move it over, thanx

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I could be wrong, but I didn't think Mongo was talking about the thread itself. :confused:

19. KBacon

KBacon Well-Known Member

And the price of gas will drive the price of EVERYTHING up some more.. this coupled w/ the declining $... and they think the economy has been bad over the last few years??? It's gonna get much worse!!!

20. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Nickel and Ti just keep going up for me.