1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SUPER FAST & ULTIMATE PIT BIKE 4 SALE

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Here's the bike that will go 200 miles on 1 set. You'll will it all on this scoot!

pjdoran likes this.
  2. Vexar

Vexar Member

no dyno chart - no deal - free bump for a classy bike

3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Yep I've got the dyno chart you got the cash?

4. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Somebody by this for #4JH to ride in the 200. It's a Yamaha, it's blue, and I'll put Attack stickers on it. It will go over 200 miles on 1 set of tires and he can win the Rolex!!!

5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Ok beeb peeps there's been a bidding war on this bike recently from Iceland riders and southern Texas border crossers that want a reliable ride that's crazy fast, but I'm not going to ship it. In about a month I will have it sitting in front of the Grattan snack bar with title and original service manual in hand to make someone so happy!
    Count your pennies or ride one less race that weekend and buy the damn thing

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If you park it in front of the Talladega silo, I would have a hard time saying no.

7. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Your post constitutes a bidding war, cool.
    I would love to do a road trip but we're woods riding next week then golf starts and the boats go in the water. But hey meet me at Grattan in May. Or a sledges round?

8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Ok you bozos, I just put 2 new B7hs and fresh gas in this tire roasting sex machine. I expect a .000000000000000123 % horsepower increase and I'm bringing it to Grattan Sunday morning ready to make a deal.

If you and or any of your male children are nerdy and can't get laid buy this and your problems will be solved immediately. Or if you buy my 22 ft Donzi (offered in the other thread) and this bike will be included FOC.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2024
  9. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Weather looks good so all right you north central peeps. This screaming fast and giantic horsepowered pit bike excellence with be at Grattan tomorrow morning. I've got the paperwork and a empty wallet and I'm looking to make a deal! And did I tell you it was a gift from the Emperor of Japan to Hitler so its worth way more than I'm asking?

dave3593 likes this.
  10. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

It's still available folks, don't be shy

backbone likes this.