1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sup douchebags

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Apr 27, 2020.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

not really trying to take it there but ok

2. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Got to get in too.
    And welcome back.

3. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

4. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Bullshyt! Seat back. Relax and we will be at cruising speed in no time. Drinks will be served all day.

Fencer likes this.
  5. BC

BC Well-Known Member

If you ever get mad/upset about something can you please give us notice so we can stay at least 1 continent away?

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No, no you're not. :D

7. speedluvn

Fack!!!! :rolleyes:

8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I’m not really sure what was said by my ex as I didn’t read the thread nor been on the beeb since her rocket ship flew off to mars and basically destroyed my world, but I can say with conviction that I didn’t scam anyone out of money. If you personally sent me money and you feel you are owed it back please message me on here and we can figure something out.

9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

??? Sorry I don't comprehend?

If I seem mad or upset, I totally came across wrong. I'm just busting his balls as he was a big ball buster on here and I missed him coming around.

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Poof.

11. speedluvn

In on page 2 for sure beotches, EAD!

Razr likes this.
  12. Boman Forklift

Actually if that was to me, I don't feel that way at all. I sent you some money when you were down and out and am totally okay with that. I actually am giving you shit, because you were away for so long. You gave many people shit on here and I liked having you around, and hope you stay this time. Hope your kid is doing okay too.

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. speedluvn

Easily 10 pages by 12 midnight EST

14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Been in and out of jail a few times since as well. Was down for quite a while, but things are looking up.

Fencer and Boman Forklift like this.
  15. BC

BC Well-Known Member

What I meant was you are one of the nicest people I've ever seen online. You are never upset, so I figure if you do blow a gasket it will be epic.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  16. speedluvn

You like your hook-up with, or without honey?

17. speedluvn

We haven’t had any one go full retard in quite some time.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  18. Boman Forklift

HAHAHA, I try hard not to let things bug me, but my employees manage to piss me off occasionally. LOL

My son is even better at going with the flow than I am. It's no big deal now, but he was leading the championship in WERA and we went all the way to Miller from S. Cal. In practice his main bike blows up and sends him on his head and brakes his finger. He is scheduled to ride with @TWF2 endurance team that day, which he does, and has a blast and I think they won their class?

Next day it rains and Tyler seems to be good in the rain, but his back up bike starts acting up. I'm trying everything I can think of to fix it with no luck. The Uribe family offers their mechanic, Will Morton to look over our bike as well, but we can't get it to run properly for the main event. I fail and Tyler can't grid up. Tyler has to sit out the race, loses the lead in the championship and I feel like crap and am so pissed at myself. He handles it amazing well and we watch Anthony Alonzo win the race and take the points lead.

Fortunately I had it running well at the next round and Tyler and Anthony battle and Tyler wins the championship.

Wingnut, beac83, cav115 and 2 others like this.
  19. Boman Forklift

How is your baby?

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

she’s good, long story short... baby momma went off the reservation and got in a lot of trouble multiple times. I now have legal rights to my daughter, and she’s walking a tight rope. I’ve taken care of all my legal troubles but one more court date in July and I’ll be a free man and can leave the state of Utah for good.

TX Joose, stk0308, ungwaha and 5 others like this.