1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit Points in LWT SS and SB

Discussion in 'General' started by DAL, Jun 25, 2004.

1. DAL

DAL Active Member

I have searched for other posts that deal with this topic and have found none. Are the points posted correctly? All of the classes that are listed by rounds seperately were assigned dpuble points. Those that only give a total seem to have been assigned only single points. Is this correct?

2. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

I agree

I agree that the points are wrong. I've sent an email to WERA but haven't gotten any response. I think that we were awarded points based on our overall finish rather than our novice finish. But then again we spent lots of money on transponders so we obviously must be mistaken. :Poke:

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Where you are scored by a transponder and the points system are totally separate....why don't you call the office.

4. DAL

DAL Active Member

I have called the office and made my concerns known and others have told me that they have e-mailed WERA directly in hopes of avoiding opening this thread. As of this time neither my thread or any of the e-mails have been responded too. A simple response of you are wrong/you are right it will be fixed soon/or even I don't know but I will look into it would be nice. I know that there is still half of the season to get them correct for final standings in our region and for GNF positions, but the earlier the problem is fixed the easier it will be. Just let us know is all!!!!

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It'll get fixed, I was going to respond to the email once I got it sorted out and reposted.

6. DAL

DAL Active Member

Thank You Very Much!!!! Have a nice day!!! See you at Road Atlanta hopefully if weather, work and the pit crew work out.

Again Thanks.

7. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

Thanks, Mongo. Us uppity SV riders sure are a PITA, aren't we? :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah but still better than the 125 riders :D