1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit Kegger On Again!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by hazbin, Jul 18, 2002.

1. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

now if you loose and want to protest, who do you file a protest with, yourself???? :D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Can't happen cuz I was never really there :rolleyes:

:D

3. MadMax 804

MadMax 804 Guest

Be on the lookout for that Jeff Walker "Cherry-Picker Special"! It's an XR50RR! That's right, an RR! I think he put nitrous on it this past weekend.

4. MadMax 804

MadMax 804 Guest

I personally will pay for all of Greg Moore's alcohol providing he drinks at least a case!!!

Love you bud!!! See you there.

5. GREG#22

GREG#22 Well-Known Member

what are the size limits again on the minis? i want to run my girlfriends ttr-125 :) is that cool or not?

6. MadMax 804

MadMax 804 Guest

Just got off the phone with Jeff and he said you might need that TTR motor for the 600 or 750:D

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A TTR for our mini races is fine. However - what we are tlaking about at Summit has nothing to do with WERA or sanctioned racing or anything. More than that I can't say because as Sgt Schultz sez - "I KNOW NUTTINK! NUTTINK!!"

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

If you need an official for the mini races that aren't happening at Summit ;) I'll be the official drunk because I'm only racing Saturday and can drive home hung over if necessary. :D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You for one are gonna love Summit Point on Saturday night. Slim brings the keg of Yeungling and life is good.

10. Schump

Schump Pimp w/a Slight Limp

kick ass...WHAT DAY IS IT??????

UH, i LOVE yuengling, esp out of a keg. only problem is, no one has told me the date of this kegger/race so i can clear my calender/ cancel doing shit that weekend, or at least find out if i can fit it in. uh, let me know pleeez. off to VIR for the CCS race...should get there by midnight or so...i hope. they'd better let me cornerwork so i can get free food/beer! take it easy.
    Turbo Dave :rolleyes:

11. chris73

chris73 Well-Known Member

dave, the date is aug.3-4 it is the wera national at summit point.

12. paul

paul just fast enough

Is there a minimum amount you have to drink before you enter the mini race that aint happening?let me see...TTR 4 stoke or PW two stroke..Hmmm..I think I'll bring them both!

13. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Might just be an Official Spectator once 6 PM rolls aorund... :Puke:

14. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

uhh, umm, no your not.:eek:

15. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Come on Misty....I put a beatin' on that thing in Sumter. :eek: oops, I guess I shouldn't have said that. Good luck Greg;)

16. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

The white shirts are off duty at that time, but I MIGHT be coersed into flagging for a couple pints of Pottsville's finest! :D

17. GREG#22

GREG#22 Well-Known Member

thanks for the luck tony i will surely need it and misty will let me run the ttr- i am sure of it :D and for max i will bring plenty of beer (as usual) see you there:p

18. Trickle X

Trickle X Instagram-regalmetalworks

BTW....

Just in case you want to avoid the mailei...

This is held along the back of the pits along the woods(100yards in), rite as you enter the paddock. If you are camping and this is your normal area, you may want to move a bit further out as not to be disturbed all nite. We do try and be considerate, but we all know how things go when large amounts of alcohol, food, & people can get carried away.

Yes everyone is invited to come down to eat, drink & do whatever after the events on Sat.

C-ya ll there.....

19. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

this is bring back good memories. Can't wait...i get to play with my new 100R. anyone still have a balloon launcher?

20. Schump

Schump Pimp w/a Slight Limp

hmmm...

how 'bout a stolen '01 ttr 125 from x girlfriend. will that work???
    argh!
    don't think i can make it. too much hw/bbq'in/tubin'/shock research/etc to do this weekend. AMA VIR next, first tracke event...slummit pond, sept 6 on my "new" hawk. provided i get Mr. Duc sold by then. shouldn't be too hard...
    have a blast. raise one (inverted keg stand) for me.
    Schump
    S&M Racing
    it's not what you think...or is it? :rolleyes: