1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit Countdown

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by WERA854, May 29, 2009.

1. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

Who's coming? What class? Any special events/festivities planned?

Personally, I'm hoping for rain...the Dunlop/Avon combo was magical at Barber last week. :D

RingDingDing, PM sent.

2. joec

joec brace yourself

i can spray beer on your trailer all night if that will help.

ill be there and hope to race. eric.....its on! you owe me a win!!! i dont want you to think i didnt notice those 2 big come from behinds to beat me last time out!!! i know you were way back int he field on the start. the balto crew will all be there. 5 cb350's and hopefully the new guy on his fzr.

im hoping for sun and 75. i dont want to scratch my pretty paint.

3. WERA854

New points and condenser just arrived, so off with the Dyna for now...might not be able to blame the ignition for once.

Come from behind? Oh right, from a front row holeshot to the back of the pack before T1...I have my shifter fixed now, so can't use that excuse either. I'll find something else to blame...remember, "A poor excuse is better than no excuse at all". :up:

4. bj

bj Well-Known Member

I'm planning on giving you both a nice view of the CafeRacer sticker on the back of my seat!

5. WERA854

Huh? You're going to be gridding in front of us? :D

6. regnat

regnat Well-Known Member

"A poor excuse is better than no excuse at all"!
    And this thought comes from Platon,Descartes,Hegel or Bart simpson?
    Cheers

7. WERA854

D. All of the above. :up:

8. WERA854

Weekend update...only 10% chance of rain, bummer! :(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  9. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Too bad, Gene always liked racing in the rain.

I know that I had said some kind of a memorial for Gene was planned for this weekend at SP. Having to work on Saturday makes it difficult to do. As I had said before , Saturday night there will be campers, friends and family, and any racers who want to, having a toast or two, and hopefully some recounts of some on track action from the past races. I know I have a few.

Tex, we still going to party down "Formula RD Style"? Looking forward to it. I am unable to race , but I will have something two-stroke with me, and we will have to fire that bad boy up, just to kill some bugs, if for no other reason.

Mark Morrow, you coming? Bring the trumpet, we want to here you play taps for Gene.

See you all there, bring some beer, some booze, and lots of "camping supplies", if you know what I mean.

Rich Lucas

10. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Eric, thanks for the PM's, good to hear from you. See you on Saturday

11. racertex

racertex vintage dude

rich,

i'll be there for sure.

see you whenever you get there.

tex

12. joec

joec brace yourself

bucky has been working on his rd in tribute!! he will be there, with it.