1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suicide by "multiple blunt force injuries"............

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by XFBO, Nov 18, 2018.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ian178 likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

He was Hillaryized.

Fencer likes this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

#bananarepublic

Or he beat himself up tyler durden style

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I clicked on this thread expecting another Hillary victim. One of her victims last year beat himself to death in a hotel room.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Don't fuck with their money or they will definitely fuck with you.

Ian178 and Phl218 like this.
  7. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

No idea what really happened but I'm pretty sure jumping off the roof of a 10 story building will result in 'multiple blunt force injuries'

8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Jumped. Pushed. Poh-tato Pah-tato

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Valid point, I assumed they found him inside the garage near the "exit".....is that what he did, jump???

I'll never forget responding to my first jumper, off the local YMCA.....what a mess he made of the parking lot.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Jumping is probably not a common method, though.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'd guess it had something to do with the medical examiner not being able to hypothesize on the circumstances surrounding the injuries that killed the guy, he could only describe the result. In a different case, cause of death might be listed as "sharp force trauma to carotid artery resulting in massive blood loss" because it's not his job to officially say "somebody cut his throat".

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Oh I realize all that but thanks, the article I scanned didn't give enough detail and since they did write he was found near the garage "exit" I assumed it happened inside a parking garage, which would have been suspect.