1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suggestions for Florida in January

Discussion in 'General' started by acorn27, Nov 7, 2021.

1. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

:crackup:

2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

N2 track days at Homestead Jan 22!

evakat likes this.
  3. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

+1 for Marco. My wife loves to go shelling so we bounce between there and Sanibel but it’s a pretty good haul from Orlando.

Ducati89 likes this.
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Frontier flies into Tampa. May want to reschedule your flight if you are planning to head to St. Pete or Siesta Key. Will make your drive far easier.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

My wife and I traveled through PA Amish country on our honeymoon (very romantic) and they had some good food there, served family-style at communal tables. You got a good selection of foods, all you can eat, talked to other travelers and the price was right.
    I enjoyed it and I was pretty anti-social with people I didn't know back then.
    I can fake it well these days. Comes with experience.

6. Pics or it didn’t happen.

7. We comparing apples to apples both drunk? If not usually the sober one wins :) I did say usually as drunk people can do some amazing shit time to time.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Either, just thinking large baskets and or boxes would be easier on a trike.

9. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

Ended up choosing Siesta Key, been here a couple days now. Got a nice condo/resort steps from the beach. Very nice relaxing area. Weather is in the low 70s and sunny, no complaints.

10. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Just got back to MD after 2 weeks in Siesta Key. Once all of the holiday tourists left after Jan. 1st it became much more enjoyable. 75 and sunny everyday is real easy to get used to!