1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subject: Fw: Dixie Chicks - A Soldier's Remarks

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by patches, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Robert you ignorant slut:

Here in America it is only permisible to criticize a Democratic president and it is even considered patriotic to do so. However, should you say word one about a Republican president, you are guilty of treason and Trent Lott will personally call you an assclown to your face. Don't they teach you anything about the US in the Communist Republic of Canada?

Rodger

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

why is it, that canadians are the most vocal about shit they don't like going on in america?

canada, the best at being north of the usa. nothing else.

3. bob33

bob33 Well-Known Member

I wonder if the reaction to her comments just shows the difference in peoples opinions of Bush and Clinton.

4. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Rodger, vous chien courant de la culture inférieure,

C'est le Confederation Communiste du Canada. :D

5. Shyster d'Oil

MERDE!!!!!!

6. That's not what I remember. People who criticized Clinton and his administration were called "anti-government" and accused of being "militia members."

Until 9/12/2001 it was considered to be rather barbaric and in poor taste to fly an American flag. A "patriot" was a freak to be laughed at.

7. Shyster d'Oil

Double MERDE!!!:D

Rodger

8. Robert

Best living conditions?

inflation?
    child poverty?
    % population homeless?
    GDP growth?
    % population in jail?
    % population without healthcare?
    violent crime rate?
    homicide rate?
    life expectancy?
    infant mortality?
    literacy rate?
    education level?

that'd put you 0 for 12.

9. dan p

dan p Smarter than I look...

Don't forget canada Dry...

So, what, people from all over the world are trying to get into Canada now? Let's put aside that you don't show anything to support your assertions above and keep it simple.

The United States is not perfect, but it is the best game in town. Period.

As for your earlier post, people on both sides of the war/peace argurement do not express their positions in an appropriate way. They fail to realize that thier "freedom of speech" does not trump the rights of those who disagree.

Why is the US in Iraq? I don't know. That puts me along side about 99.9% of the world. Bush and all these top officials who call the shots have access to information that the majority of the world will never know or see. Hopefully they are acting in a moral and rigtheous manner. There is certainly a wealth of propoganda from both sides but the bottom line is know one knows.

Further, I don't really care. I feel for the soldiers and the other people directly affected by the war. I hope it ends soons, peace is restored and soldiers can come home to their families.

dan p

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

health care? anyone tried to get an MRI in canada recently? you'll die of whatever before you do. :up:

i think this guy is serious?!?! puhleeeze. dave K said it best. why do you think you are not the 51st state? you guys got nothing worth having. hell, we jumped right over you and bought alaska.

canadians. :rolleyes:

11. Robert

I don't know that I'd of died, but last June right before I was to be wheeled into the O.R. to have my shattered pelvis bolted back together, the surgeon said "oh, and he needs an MRI."

They called down to book and I had to wait about 10 minutes. :rolleyes:

You guys rank do behind in all of the items I listed. Obviously there are a few items you have us beat on but overall, the UN Human Devleopment Index has ranked Canada as the best country in the world to live for seven years out of the last ten years. Now admittedly we've slipped to third place, but I believe you guys are sixth. So yah, we're 'north' of you... that kind of makes you our bitch. :D

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'll stay right here thanks. anyone else going to canada?

oh, and your road racing series is definitely behind ours. how many canadians racing gp right now? he he

{and don't say shit about miguel, he ain't never going back to canada}

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Makes you wonder why all the Canadian sports teams are moving to the US (how does the Las Vegas Canadians pro hockey team sound to you? :D).. And why tons of Canadians are coming to the US to work (and not the other way around). :D :Poke:

"Oh Canada....."

14. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Money, money, money, monnnney, MONEY! eh? - Bullet Boys...

15. cscott

cscott DJ Kitty Baby!

I almost forgot how much of a utopian existence it is in Canada, thanks for reminding me :up:

16. cscott

cscott DJ Kitty Baby!

In all honesty Canada has provided us with some really great rock bands ie. RUSH.

17. Robert

With 10x more population than we have for the AMA to draw on, I'd sincerely hope Duhamel can make more in the USA.

Anyway megabuck jetsetters call 'home' wherever their advisors say is the lowest income tax rate. Villeneuve probably pays very little tax in Monaco.

But none of us here make megabucks. Back to quality of life. :D

First up: homicide rates... :Poke:

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Rush... +1
    Sub Humans... +1
    Loverboy... -1
    Moresette... -1 (sp?)
    Bryan Adams.... -1

Nope, they're still losing. :D

19. Robert