1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strapless Transport Stands

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by proarmwrestler, Jul 1, 2021.

1. proarmwrestler

proarmwrestler Well-Known Member

$150 each ( I have 5 complete stands)

Strapless Transport Stands are the original motorcycle trailer restraint system used to secure your motorcycle without the use of wheel chocks, straps, or tie-downs. The STStands consists of an upright tower bracket that secures the motorcycle by locking in a steel rod inserted through the hollow rear axle of the bike. No stress on your suspension. Loading and Unloading a Motorcycle into the Strapless Transport Stands takes approx. 1 minute or Less. If you are towing a motorcycle with a trailer, the STStands are the easiest to use motorcycle towing device that is removable in seconds when not in use. Installation of the Strapless Transport Stands consist of bolting two mounting plates to the floor, then sliding the restraint stand into place and engaging the locking mechanism. The Strapless Transport Stands is a motorcycle towing device (apparatus) that works great in enclosed trailers, open trailers, shipping crates, cargo vans, long bed pick-up trucks, etc.

Most common question is....

Can I haul different bikes (make,model,year) in the STS?
    A2. The main frame part of the STS is the same for all motorcycles, the only part of the system that varies from bike to bike is the Axle Bar. You will need the appropriate Axle Bar Kit for each motorcycle you plan to haul.

I am ONLY selling the stand
    YOU must provide the Axle Bar Kit for the bike you want to transport

https://southernadrenaline.net/product/sts-strapless-transport-stand/

Local pickup preferred
    Shipping will be very expensive, they are heavy
    Torrance (aka The South Bay/Redondo Beach or 30 minutes south of LAX) 90501

Please email me for pictures
    proarmwrestler....Gm....C..O..M

2. proarmwrestler

3. proarmwrestler

REDUCED PRICE!!!

$100 EACH

4. proarmwrestler

5. proarmwrestler

2 SOLD

3 LEFT @$100

6. proarmwrestler

Finally pictures
    (the ones on the camera were to big of a file)

Attached Files:

7. proarmwrestler

8. proarmwrestler

SOLD

ALL GONE