1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still NO CONTINGENCY

Discussion in 'General' started by R Hood, Jul 10, 2002.

1. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

I got my Pirelli bucks from CCS Summit mid May, but not for Memorial Day weekend or WERA June Summit.Thanks Rick, I know the move has you swamped. No other contingencies received yet.

2. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

BTW, where are the Pit Bull contigency races listed? Didn't appear to be on the schedule. Actually very cool since its one of the few that pays for smaller bikes. Thanks Charley!

3. Martin M

Martin M Former BRP Rider

No, the contingency page is not up to date. When you look at the schedule they give you at registration you can see the listed contingencies.Pit Bull pays only for some race weekends - check the schedule at the race track not the one that is on the wera web site.I found out about VP cont. at VIR when they (she:) ) were running around the paddock and offering the program to racers.You can find most of the details on cont. at wera cont. page (like who is paying in what classes etc.).Also thats why you should fill out the tech forms in full and have the stickers that pay on the bike :)

4. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

Thanks, that answers part of my question. Sounds like it's a direct contingency program with a VP distributor supporting races held outside my region, probably why I never came across it before (not that it would matter, I run Nutec). My question was to also find out about other company's products that I might be using that are offering contingency that I was not aware of because the contingency page isn't up to date. Usually I check the schedule ahead of time from the site but that's not up to date either, so I guess I'll have to wait till I get to the track this weekend. My tech forms are always complete and stickers are always on the bikes (at least stickers for companies that are paying contingency that I'm aware of and use their products).

5. Martin M

Martin M Former BRP Rider

Finally...

It looks like the contingency is about to become no-need-to-bitch-about subject. Just got certs for VIR nationals and Roebling nationals :)
    Life is good again. I guess I'll be sporting new leathers at Summit after all :)
    Thanks Pirelli !

6. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Still aint got any!!!!!Matt is a good dude! I know he's busy,but DAMN bruthaz iz broke theze dayz man!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2002
  7. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

Got my Aprilia dollars for the NFla national.. thx

8. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

FINALLY- Some PIRELLI money! Not all of it but its a start! Thanks

9. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

YES!!!!!I have Suzuki money!Matt Ellis is awesome!!!!