1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Start the New year out Right

Discussion in 'General' started by GNC, Jan 1, 2014.

1. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Happy New Year to all who love and care about motorcycle racing in the US.

Let’s start off the New Year with a positive outlook; I can list all the negatives but what we really need is everyone who cares to work together.

If you are just a club racer get out there and tell your coworkers, friends, neighbors about the next event you’re attending and try to drag them with you.

Let’s quit all the negative bashing on the internet boards, show everyone what a positive sport we have.

If you’re a pro racer work towards improving the program that you have in place, it’s amazing sometimes what you already have and never utilize. Also remember to let everyone you know how exciting the sport you love is.

If you are just an enthusiast find a rider you can help out, it could be with a tank of gas to get them to the race or help with a website. Every little bit helps. Attend a race whether a club event or a pro.

I truly believe the industry and sport as a whole has hit the bottom, now is everyone’s chance to be the momentum that propels the sport back up.

Let’s quit worrying about any overseas series and trying to emulate them. This is America we can build our sport up ourselves. America doesn’t need to be like them.

Everyone now has a chance to make a difference let’s start the New Year out in a positive way.

2. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

+1
    Well said!

3. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

:up:

4. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

But it's when everyone is whining and crying that you know everyone is at their happiest.

5. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Totally forgot about that !

6. ChilBlake

ChilBlake Well-Known Member

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I positive this thread sucks.

:D

8. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

:up:

I'm going to do my part and drive 8.5 hours to one of my least favorite tracks just so I start the season the same time as everyone else. (TGPR next month)

I will also be pre-entering all of my races this year. Saves $$ and gives WERA a better idea of how the event will go.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Love it.

I'll do my part.:up:

10. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

If we stop being negative on the board, the board will die.

11. Yall suck.

12. Dammit Mongo

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What about people like me?
    You don't seem to care about people like me, since you couldn't be bothered offering us a recommended course of action to save the sport.
    Thanks.
    In light of this snub, I am seriously considering officially announcing my retirement, and making nice with Mongo in order to join him in his quest to destroy roadracing in the US.
    When the day comes when there are no more races to enter, you can look back at this day and thank yourself for hurrying along the demise of the sport.
    Nice work.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

In light of this snub, GFY! :Poke:

15. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Sorry some people just can't be helped