1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SR500/540 in Maryland. Make offer

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by thane, Jan 12, 2019.

1. thane

thane Well-Known Member

I raced this bike in 96, then I put a cam and a 540 piston in it. It's been ridden once since then, cause I switched to racing my Hawk. I'm mostly away from the track, and it's collecting dust. It needs to find a home where someone can make use of it. It has some frame bracing and an 86 GSXR750 front end. I'm throwing this ad up in a rush. I'll try to return to it to add pictures shortly. Thanks for looking.

thane

2. thane

thane Well-Known Member

Oh, and I have a DT50 that is equally dusty that I'll thrown in. Really, I just need to clear out my garage!

thane

3. Peeweesp

Peeweesp Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM

4. thane

thane Well-Known Member

Hi, folks. First, let me apologize for putting up this ad before I was ready to follow through properly. Second, let me apologize for posting a link, rather than making the photos go in the post. I suck at forum posts. Third, let me explain that I'm not looking for a lot of money; mostly I want the bike to go to a good home and quickly. Thanks for bearing with me and thanks for looking.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=OWFwaDkyUkU5MWlhLVF1VlJsY0FqMHNQQV9zT0xn

thane

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

What year is the DT50?

6. thane

thane Well-Known Member

The VIN on the headstock says 1/88.

thane

7. thane

thane Well-Known Member

At present, I have an interested buyer. There is a small matter of timing/transportation, but it looks like the SR is going to a good home :)

thane

rd400racer likes this.