1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Springfield Mile double header

Discussion in 'General' started by ts199, Aug 31, 2019.

1. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

For all of the Dirttrack fans out there, full program on the Springfield Mile today and tomorrow. Just watching the heats and now semi's, the track is super fast, smooth and the racing is awesome.

fans choice.tv

They raced last night across the street on the short track and you guessed it, Robby Bobby got to do the victory lap with his rider once again and is holding the AFT singles points lead and pulling away. Congrats to you RB.

I am starting to really love the Production Twins class just as much as the regular Twins. Dalton Gauthier, Robby Bobbys rider is starting to take control of that class on one of the two Harleys in the field.

Not fluffing here, but I am really impressed with RB.

Wins the Astro cup last year at the Springfield short track against a very stacked field.

Wins the MA twins on a one off at Barber.

And is now killing it setting up the Single and Production Twin for Dalton Gauthier in AFT.

:beer:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  2. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Robby Bobby is just taken credit for all the things Uncle Clarence taught him :D

3. Holy sh$t that was a crazy wreck. Praying everyone comes out (relatively) ok.

4. The AFT twins final was an d ing snooze fest :) I mean I don’t want to see all those riders all balled up together at the front. Spread out a bit so we can see the sides of your bikes. Not doing sponsors any favors running 4 and maybe at one point 5 wide. Max side view from fans you get is just one.
    What a race. Bummed, like super gutted for Gauthier.

5. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

A lot of good racing this weekend at The Mile. But, the 2nd Pro twins final was what we expect at Springfield. Points are tightening up, I hope Briar can keep it going. I'm in the "Anyone but Mees" camp.

Dalton can take some solace in his singles championship lead.

6. I’m with you on both of those points.