1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spies talks about Mladin

Discussion in 'General' started by Andy Bankston, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Andy Bankston

Andy Bankston DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

2. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

I found my new signature!!!

"I don't want to say it's boring, but it's a whole lot of left turns."

3. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

dang, that article number ended in 750.....I thought I was going to be reading that Ben would be riding the 750 at Barber again. That would be WAY cool.

Interesting dude. Pretty cool that he would like to try Formula 1, but he may be too tall, no? Anyway, he'd be fast Im sure.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  4. G.Irish

G.Irish Well-Known Member

There are actually a couple of tall drivers in F1. I think Mark Webber is about 6'1", Robert Kubica is about 6 feet tall, and last year Alex Wurz was about 6'4"

5. Retz

Retz Well-Known Member

Well put Ben; however, know your audience, making fun of NASCAR in a local B-ham AL paper. I fear for the kids life this weekend.

Oh and F1. Yeah, I want to drive F1 too. I think Ben's enlarge self confidence might be shining through. No disrespect Ben, but I or Mongo have just as much chance of getting a F1 ride as you do. :crackup:

BTW, how is Ricky Carmicheal's NASCAR career coming along?

6. caferace

caferace No.

7. Retz

Retz Well-Known Member

Good Vid:up: .

My point being that Spies is no Hopkins (at least not yet), time will tell. Also big difference between driving a F1 car around the paddock and racing one.

We gave Danny Wuerffel and Ricky Carmicheal a ride in an Eagle, doesn't mean we gave the keys to a $50 million jet to them.

8. caferace

caferace No.

True. And in fact the Hopkins of today certainly isn't the Hopkins of "Faster", the movie.

Then again, there's this guy named John Surtees.....

-jim

9. cattitori

cattitori Code SuperBike Galactic *

He got demoted to a lesser East Coast series that fell into the bad marketing that is NASCAR; Which acronym/series/region is it called this month?

Not sure if it was a demotion or just common sense for his learning curve.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ben has much more of a chance of getting to drive an F1 car than I ever would.

11. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Ben No H0pkins???? Nope...he's a MUCH better Racer.

12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

lol, yea you are absolutely correct in that statement.
    spies will have deserved his gp ride with 2 superbike championships!
    spies will make hopperfag his bitch!:up: