1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spidi Warrior Wind Pro Suit ~52

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Christopher Blais, May 4, 2022.

1. Christopher Blais

Christopher Blais Well-Known Member

Took a chance on this as a suit minus size markings. Fits somewhere between a 50 and 52 (similar to a 52 Dainese), on me at 175lbs / 41.5" chest / 5'10" it's a pretty race fit but I can get a spidi Warrior back protector on (and maybe slip their chest protector in too). I think those huge lateral stretch panels are doing some good work.

Good shape, some of the decals have worn off a bit, and one area of the left slider velcro has been worn away. comes with a pair of unused RS Taichi sliders, and I have a set of Spidi's newest on order as well.

I gave it a full deep clean & condition (it was disgusting when I got it), bought a new liner for it that has the 3d mesh at the back, so it's nice and supple and fresh. I just bought those Aero Pros here that fit me a bit more comfort like for street riding.

$525 shipped from Woodbridge VA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Christopher Blais

Christopher Blais Well-Known Member