1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spidi Sport Warrior Suit, sz. 46

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by KodakMoment, Aug 4, 2021.

1. KodakMoment

KodakMoment Well-Known Member

Spidi Sport Warrior Perf. Pro Race Suit Sz. 46eu.
    2020 model Lightly used, no damage. This was my backup suit so maybe worn a total of 6-7 times?

Does NOT come with elbow sliders, you need to buy your own.

This is a 46 eu, but fits more like a 48. This is a race cut. The entire suit is CE certified.

$500 + shipping
    ..retails for $1K.

The entire suit is CE certified.
    Features from Spidi:

Made of 1.2/1.3 mm thick cowhide, very resistant to abrasion with microperforated leather panels for greater ventilation.

Flex Tenax stretch panels made of Nylon 6.6 for greater freedom of movement.

Neoprene finishes for enhanced comfort.

Stretch leather accordion panels on knees, back, arms and waist for increased flexibility and freedom of movement.

Detachable inner mesh lining.

With Warrior Lite protectors on shoulders with CE EN1621-1: 2012 certification.

Replaceable Force-Tech protectors on the elbows certified to CE EN 1621-1:2012.

Warrior protections located on the external part of the shoulders.

Replaceable, adjustable Warrior sliders on the outer part of the elbows.

Removable Forec-Tech protectors on the knees certified to CE EN 1621-1:2012.

Prepared for mounting a Spidi Z138 chest protector (not included).

Back compartment for installing a Spidi Z54, Z53, Z147 and Z172 back protector (not included).

Adjustable and replaceable sports sliders on the knees.

Rear hump for greater aerodynamic performance.

Pre-curved sleeves and legs for greater comfort in the riding position.

Zips on the leg ends for greater comfort and fit.

Prepared for installing the V39 hydration bag and the V40 hydration tube (not included).

Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.

Suit certified to standard CE PrEn 17092-2:2017 Class AAA.

Attached Files:

2. WIslowpoke

WIslowpoke Well-Known Member

For a fit estimate, what's your height / weight, how does it fit? And where are you located? Thanks.

3. KodakMoment

I'm lean at 155lbs and would say I'm on the upper end of this suit for height at 5'11''

It fits like a Dainese or Alpinestars 48eu that is a little longer in the torso, arms, and legs.

For other measurements, Spidi's size chart is helpful. The suit has stretched a bit since I first wore it (as all leather does).

4. WIslowpoke

WIslowpoke Well-Known Member

Thanks, also lean 165 lb here but 6'2" (aka "skinny") so probably not the right size for me.

5. ducati culture

ducati culture If it involves mud iam in.........

6. KodakMoment

Bay Area, CA.

7. KodakMoment

Still for sale - price drop! $450

8. KodakMoment

Hi all - this is still for sale. $400.

9. KodakMoment

10. KodakMoment