1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soooo. A new race series has began

Discussion in 'General' started by drop, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Not surprising.

2. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Lawyer up!

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You know what, I'm openly mercenary and a whore. I'm open to an offer to come to work for SCuD. I know (knew?) the people, the ways and where the bodies are buried (may or may not have helped bury them). I'm a people person and people like me. I'm open for a paying gig with a new start up series.

But be aware, I'm a mercenary and a whore but, I'm not a cheap whore and I expect to be paid and be paid EXTREMELY well.

Don't be the smartest person in the room when you're talking business. . . but I am the smartest person in the room so that does not apply to me. Call me!

4. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

You guys are hilarious! Thanks for the advertising!

RRRepsolRider likes this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You're welcome, pay me!

hurricanejohn likes this.
  6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I will accept a non paying moderator position on the beeb, of suddenly vacated. My only request is that I be granted absolute banning privileges ;)

G8rDuc likes this.
  7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

See post #17

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay, first and only bit of free advice, do not use facebooks to run, advertise and promote your race series (or business) as your sole source. If you have No website and in the case of open semi controlled discussion of said business, no BBS, you will fail. Rely upon that stuck in the tar dying dinosaur to promote your company/ business/ race series and "get the word out", you will fail and die.

and if you think that twitter and/ or instagram is where you need to be NOW, you are already late and your company is dying.

Want more? Monthly retainer, 6 months guaranteed, signing bonus of a 1987 serial number, no mod Rolex "pepsi" GMT (with box and papers) and a to be discussed amount of cash. I bring on MY people (min of 3, max of 5) as advisors and they are also to be paid an agreed upon fee every month, 3 month guaranteed.

9. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Ya know, I’ve never met the asshole. But just from the name of his organization and what little I know of him I’d really like to whip his ass.

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I’m sure this thread isn’t going anywhere.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I am thinking he can run AMP and the Corvette Museum Track for all his events.

12. sheepofblue

Being a Mutton for Punishment I went and looked :crackup: I was being sarcastic but two events at NCM! I have ridden there and while it was fun it has more unsafe features than most (not like AMP which would be death everywhere). For a track day mmmmm OK. But that chicane unto the front straight with less than zero runoff for racing :eek: Unless they took a big chunk out of the pits to provide runoff and a trap that would be carnage and often.

E Reed likes this.
  13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Looks like you can run a configuration to avoid that chicane, but the second half of the double apex right turn after the front straight has no room either. Probably not enough at the end of the next straight after that double apex right either.

See the NCM Bike Loop:
    https://www.motorsportspark.org/track-information/

14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Where is this posted?

15. sheepofblue

I went on Facebook and searched track day winner. Scroll down a bit and you can find it.

noles19 likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

Chicane might be the wrong term. I am talking the little loop entering the front straight on the 'bike loop'. The track narrows and there is tire wall right at the edge. The odds of someone being punted into it would seem high on the last lap.

A fun track but there is a few dodgy safety places IMO and it is high speed to add to it. Probably fine for track days but I am not surprised that it is not raced at. Not AMP...:Puke: they were bragging how they consulted people for bike safety when building it. From what I heard a track org went there did a couple of laps and left. There is a sweeper there with ARMCO the entire way from what I have heard. Though that is rumor as the only time I was there they were moving dirt still.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Screw those guys. I, for one, wish your race org the same speedy success as your lawsuit.

SpeedyE, Shenanigans, r6fast and 10 others like this.
  18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

The advertising? This is the "WERA" Beeb and nobody here is attending your upcoming clown show.
    But hey have a good go. upload_2020-10-5_9-54-13.jpeg

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I can’t wait to see what set of rules master engine builder/team owner/championship contender Clarence/Paul/Tristan/Tom comes up with.

what a success this will be. Barely able to get enough people to attend his trackdays, should make even better racing!

20. sheepofblue

Later he can combine them for great attendance....it is all about the master plan. Dead-Fish-Fail.jpg