1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sometimes its fun

Discussion in 'General' started by trashman_nate, Mar 12, 2012.

1. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

Nice race, and a great video.

Is Chuckwalla the only racetrack we have on the moon? :)

2. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Cool, I was sitting in the chair waiting for my race one grids to get fixed. Always good to put a name to face.

3. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

you should ride there... It's pretty bad ass

4. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

It looks fun. And flat!

I am familiar with having track run-off areas cut through grassy areas here in the SE. Never seen a track cut through a run-off area though.
    Probably saves some money that way.

5. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

No, not flat!

There's 45 meters elevation change (no kidding), a bowl turn and a mini gravity chute - and a kid's playground slide you can race on.

6. These are true. We keep calling them mini-corkscrews. don't get them wrong...:Puke:The bowl is cool. it's where beginners can get there elbow down.

7. Prof._HH

Prof._HH Well-Known Member

For the trackmaster folks, what by devices are you using? I'm going to try it out at roebling Friday just using the phone Gps. I know the refresh rate isn't fast enough but I'll at least see how the software works. Where do you put the phone too?

8. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

9. I've been using a btx with the 5hz software download. Just an issue with trackmaster. I'm sure nothing that 10min and some effort couldn't fix

10. Vort3xR6

Vort3xR6 Well-Known Member

11. That first straight away is LOOOOOOOOONG. and at 2:36 homie locked up the back wheel and made the video shorter .. :wow: