1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone tell me....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Matt H, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

if any of these speeches, conventions, etc have convinced you to CHANGE your vote. Most people are so damned defensive of whichever side they are on, no matter what happens or is said. The spin comes from everywhere on everything.

So anyway, I'm interested to hear from anyone who has changed their mind/vote based on anything that has been said (and what it is that has changed your mind). Otherwise, all these pep rallies are just a feel good handjob for everyone......(i.e. we should have just skipped all this crap and voted already).

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I suspect all you will hear is <crickets>

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

In american election, the real issue comes to getting the vote out. I think Palin won't change any minds but it may help the pubs to get their vote out.

Or it may backfire. Time will tell. The speech seem to have helped.

On another note: Is it me or has this forum gone to s4it lately?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Are you insulting the forum? Be careful how you answer :crackup:

5. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I seriously doubt you will see to many people that participate in a political discusion, lik on here, that are undecided. The discusions on here stem from people defending their "side" or ideology.

6. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

all the millions spent on tv cheerleading, focus groups, speech writers, image consultants, & subliminal rays sent from the satellite orbiting X3 prime...

has convinced me Ron Paul is the only true choice, even if a wasted one

still wanna see Palin get down with Pelosi, cross the isle of partisian divide with a kiss Madonna Britney style... America COMES first

7. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Man, I thought I had you swayed finally.

:beer:

8. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Never.....he lives in the bastion of consveratism that Augusta, GA. 100% republican.
    :D

9. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I vote for whoever Strick pays me to vote for so he can laugh at all the one vote havin' democrats :D

Speeches have nothing to do with it.

10. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Damn.........I like that plan. :D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I would call you a nasty name, but banned camp is full.

12. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

You're not going to find anyone in here that is going to have their vote changed. However there are voters out there that are undecided.

13. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

That boy may need a smackdown. :D

14. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

once i saw palin my vote was decided.

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Palin's speach may well have led me to consider Bob Barr more seriously.

16. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

I thought you were an Obama guy?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah I was wondering when he's ever really considered the republican VP at all :D

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

The you haven't been payin' attention.