1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone buy my ZX7 !!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by XB12R/ZX12R, Oct 18, 2010.

1. XB12R/ZX12R

XB12R/ZX12R Active Member

418, thanks for posting the pics for me, I appreciate it. Teflon434 your buddy said he wanted it the other night when I called him but he never has called me back so?

2. shawn449

shawn449 Biscuit

does anyone know if this bike is vintage 7 legal? not sure I understand what the rule books says about this bike

3. XB12R/ZX12R

Yes, I ran it in v7hwt

4. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Someone thank the previous owner, GypsyRacing, for that.

5. DeanDalton

DeanDalton Active Member

6. XB12R/ZX12R

All emails and PMs replied to. The pics are on the second page of the post if you skip to this page.

7. XB12R/ZX12R

Still got her. I know it's a bad time of year to sell but she'd make a good Christmas present!

8. Motocon

Motocon New Member

9. XB12R/ZX12R

All emails and PMs replied to. I put on a new adjustable rearset to replace the broken one so the bike's ready to go. I may consider a trade for a Buell XB. Thanks for all the interest!

10. DeanDalton

DeanDalton Active Member

Whats the price again?

11. 2Big4Bike

2Big4Bike Well-Known Member

Have you checked for any shift fork or transmission damage since it went down on the shifter side?

Can you PM me your e-mail :up:

12. XB12R/ZX12R

Price is $2300 cash. I'm back up to 40 hours at work so I'm not worried if it doesnt sell anytime soon and the price will go up if I have it when warm weather gets here. If I dont sell it in the next 2 weeks I'm going to drain all the fluids for the winter. I haven't taken it apart but I have rode it up the driveway and shifted it through all the gears while its on the stand. It wasn't a hard hit really, it only broke 3/4" off the foot peg.

13. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

if I didn't already have 2 zx7's and 2 zx6r's I would be all over this thing!!! I can't believe it hasn't sold.

14. XB12R/ZX12R

Sale pending...

15. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Keep us informed, especially if it stays in the se to race.
    Goodluck....nice bike!

Gypsy

16. XB12R/ZX12R

I will. He's from Florida and doesnt race but wants to run track days. He has 3 other ZX7's so it is going to a good home. He won't be able to pick it up for a few weeks. I hope to be able to find a Buell XB in my price range before the season starts but so far no luck. I'm goin back to a V twin since it's what I'm used to.

17. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Good deal...................El Skwid...........keep your eye on this 7 down in Florida.

18. 2Big4Bike

Crap!!! I was shuffling my finances around in an attempt to buy this at the end of the month!:( Oh well, congrats on the sale! Post up if the sale falls through! :up:

19. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Keep shuffling, you need a Mille-r....lol.

20. 2Big4Bike

Sorry, I tried the v-twin route sorta (SV1000:D) had to come back to an I-4.
    I've got an 06 gsxr 750 right now but the old school Kawi's really pull at the heart strings. :up: