1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So... who's riding during a Stay At Home?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Riding my bicycle...

2. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

~250mi today. Group ride tomorrow for a friend who was killed 2wks ago on his bike.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Me.
    I Ride Motorcycles.

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Went to Highland Park the last couple weekends... They shut down now...
    No way would I ride on the road these days... just WAY too many dumb people....

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Well, actually there's next to nobody on the road in these parts. :D

scottn and baconologist like this.
  6. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

:p
    what the hell:mad:

I love street riding but I just DGAF and it shows when I ride. They need to worry about me not the other way around :D

now this working at home bullshit I was forced into I’m done with that! Seems I’m working all the time and ain’t getting paid all the time o_O

Adam.B and Newyork like this.
  7. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

No. Outback mx park. Not a soul in sight. Did mostly trails there. The rain missed that place.

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Come on over to Morganton. We'll ride up 181 to Jonas Ridge in the morning and do the Little Switzerland / Marion loop. Ima going.

Steeltoe likes this.
  9. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

Definitely doing my social distancing on a bike whenever we get a decent day! :cool:

10. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Safe at home?! Bullshit! I've seen more people out walking, cycling, riding lately then I ever see. And in groups.

Covids? I'm not participating. The numbers aren't working(for specific groups, it is nothing to poo-poo though).

Probably going for a ride tomorrow, maybe a short one today.

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

The boys are all riding dirt today, but I need to finish putting my scoot back together and I'm putting brakes on the wife's car.

Maybe the kids and I will quarantine at the farm on Monday and ride, shoot and fish.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

… and take pictures.

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Not me, but I wasn't before all this crap, so...

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Check your email

15. I’ll be riding trails tomorrow with the young-in. Going to take some time to clear a bit more land with the bobcat and make some new trails as well.

16. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Wear a small pack, you’re going to the grocery store. All legal, problem solved. I will be trying out my new 6D helmet tomorrow. Going to the grocery store of course...

Steeltoe and Newyork like this.
  17. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

my fav grocery is 300mi away :)

prm likes this.
  18. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I just put new wheels on my wr250r so I will be doing some runs to dial in the speedo.

PS - They're white rims:D

19. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Cleaned up my old mx training track and put in 2 hours Friday and 4 today, felt good to get out and ride hard. Haven’t really ridden real mx since 2008, today I realized I just don’t have enough time to ride everything I want too.

20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Just to throw it out there...friends dad was out hiking in southern AZ and fell crossing a river bed and broke his hip. His wife isn't even allowed to visit him in the hospital and his daughters are having a terrible time trying to get down there to help out when he's home. There's definitely extra hassle (at minimum) that comes with the risks of anything right now.