1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So whats up?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Dyle, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Havent been on in a while. Havent been so great. How is everyone? I seen some great Videos of Steve, Eboz, and Dustin at NOLA and Tally. Anyone planning on RRR this coming weekend. Will be there to spectate. Cant race these last few months some things have went backwards for my health but back on top of it now and hoping to ride by May or June. Bike is plenty ready. Was hoping the kid would take it out. But you know how life can be. So someone please fill me in on all the news.:beer:

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'm just too far to make that race. It's something like 14 hours for me. Too far for RRR.

3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Dustin I shared your vids on Facebook. Great riding dude. I actually could hear you cursing the guy on the R6 as he was holding you up. Great ride though and isn't Eboz a beast on the breaks. Big guy, heavy bike and breaks like Hayden. LOL. Damn I miss it. Im working hard on my health to get back in shape to ride some this year. Even if its just to help fill the grids. Hey buddy see ya soon.