1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So u can all laugh at me.

Discussion in 'General' started by EdgeR6, Jul 25, 2007.

1. EdgeR6

EdgeR6 Well-Known Member

2. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Looks good:up: PRIME TIME

3. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

What are we laughing at again?

4. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Great start!

Imagine that there is pole 12" in diameter where your gas cap is. You have to rotate around that pole and the abject is to look right down the side of your windscreen. Lead with your chin and shoulder. Remember, you can't see through the pole...you have to go around it. This seems to help our guys and gals.

5. Assassin650

Assassin650 EX-SV650 Juggernaut

You said 12" pole......:D

6. corsameltin

corsameltin Well-Known Member

i always go around 12 inch poles. I prefer it that way

7. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Can You post a pic of this please?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  8. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Sorry Monte, Forgot the :D

9. The image of Monte on a pole is very very wrong.

10. SalKhan

SalKhan Well-Known Member

I think he means something like this. Make sure your helmet (which means your body as well) is clearing the inside (ground side) of the pole so you can see (around) it.

Am I close? :)

Depending on your height and body type, sometimes trying to keep in mind to keep your outside arm straight and inside arm bent at 90 degrees seems to put me in a good position as well. But because I'm and out of shape SOB, I have to tell myself to reach for the inside side of the windscreen with my head (kinda like the direction of where the mirror might be) otherwise I get lazy and sit waaaay too far up.

Although it seems to work for Bayliss... But I don't think he counts. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  11. STT-Rider

I wouldn't have respected you guys if you had passed up this wonderful opportunity!!

BTW - I'm "working" riding at Mid-Ohio today.... How about you all???

12. STT-Rider

If I post up a pic of my 12" pole I can lose our internet service.......

13. rydfree

rydfree Well-Known Member

Don't be silly , it doesn't take that much bandwidth to tell a lie :)

14. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Getting much business? How much does an hour with your 12" pole go for?

15. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

I thought it was supposed to be a 12" cone not a pole.

16. motopotato

motopotato Welcome to the "GUNSHOW"

Is this like one of those "LED" days?

17. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

don't know if your intent was to ask for critique....but i think you're looking pretty good.

staying nice and low....comfortable....you're off to the inside.

your head could be just a bit more into the turn...and your shoulders could be turned a little more aggessively (to the left-toward the turn)....but it's semantics.

keep it up, you look good. did you have fun?

18. When did you become an expert fuckmoore? I heard you quit racing when you got bumped to expert.

19. EdgeR6

EdgeR6 Well-Known Member

I'm always looking to better my self, so good advice is always welcome. I know I have issues with my body position. But its been getting better, I did have fun but my stomach was in notes for the past 3 days so I was a little uncomfortable out there. I think that rear sets will help me a lot currently the bike is pretty stock except for GP shift V stacks K & n Filter, and some extremely used race body work, That I ran out of time to paint before my first day of the season and I screwed up the mixture with the primer so I have to Re sand and start over. I have put more money to schools and track days then I have to the bike at this point. I wish Jennings wasn’t so far from me I could do a lot more track days at 100 a pop.

Thanks to everyone that has given me advice.

20. bobbyk

bobbyk Well-Known Member

smart man.