1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So sorry Florida...

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

When is this shit going to end. "Nicole" has her eye on the Bahamas and east Florida.
    After all the crap you've had to endure with Ian, I at least hope it doesn't get too retarded.

Hang tough guys...it's what we do every year down here. :flag:

MELK-MAN, TurboBlew and BC like this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It'll never end. It's FL, it's hurricanes.

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If you want it to end you have to pack up and move. Then you just have to deal with some other destructive weather phenomenon or worse.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Guess I should have said "when will it end this season for So. Fl."

5. BC

BC Well-Known Member

That fucker is aimed dead nuts at Me.

CBRRRRR999 and NemesisR6 like this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I thought this was going to be about American crocodiles. I just read that there are not only alligators in the americas but mother trucking crocodiles! Mix in the freakin’ boas and big ass snakes in the Everglades. What next, those Komodo dragon things going to retire to the F L?

Miracle there’s any meth heads left in Florida’cause meth heads are the natural pray of big assed lizards and snakes!

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Look on the bright side: probably will not damage your Jaguar.

8. Venom51

The meth crocs are way more aggressive than the meth gators...

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah man, was reading the meth alligators are f@ckin’ jerks but the meth croc are f@ckin jerks with ‘roid rage, wear Monster hats and wear UFC T-shirts, who drive giant pickups and you wouldn’t let merge.

tony 340 likes this.
  10. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I'll take the hurricanes, pythons, crocodiles, alligators, and in general weird fucked up people over miserable winter weather. Only good thing about snow is snowboarding/ skiing which is a small percentage of towns in the US. Never understood why people live in places where the weather is shit 8 months of the year

11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

There are some of us that think 90+ degrees with 90%+ humidity eight months a year constitutes shit weather

12. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Because snow doesn't make my house disappear. Just my driveway...And it's only about 4-5 months.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But y'all are wrong.

14. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Not all of Florida is that shitty, it's only everything north of Key Largo.

15. Venom51

But it does make your cars disappear at an accelerated rate. :D

16. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

I've lived in MI my entire god damn life and I don't understand either. From November until mid May I am in the worst possible mood when I have to go outside. I have a decent system now though.. During those months I just work 10-12 hours a day 6-7 days a week. I soak up all the on-call or on-site weekends that my team mates need off to go hunting or vacation with family or whatever...

In return I didn't work a single 5 day week this summer, raced all over the mid-west, spent 10 days in Italy, and randomly rented a mansion on Lake MI for a week. Oh, and my team mates give me a metric fuck ton of venison. (which I love, but my hatred for the cold and sitting still renders me unable to hunt)

Its almost OK at this point. lol

17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's true. I will concede that point. Still better than meth gators though.

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So you'd rather deal with several things that can kill you vs. a little cold. :crackup:

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, but with global Al goring it’s only a matter of time before the alligators, crocodiles, big ass snakes and meth heads get sucked up into the hurricanes and we have methheadnatos.

not only does the hurricane f@ck up your house but the meth head steals the radio out of your car and the big ass snakes eats grandma, all at once.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are you ignoring bears, wolves, wolverines and Chicago residents?