1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Size 44/54 AGV suit - $250

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by racerx13, Feb 9, 2011.

1. racerx13

racerx13 Well-Known Member

Up for sale is a size 44/54 AGV suit. I used it a couple times and as much as i'd like to keep it, it's just waaaay too big for me. It's is in great condition besides the fact that part of the suit rubbed against the floor while turning making some rash and some stitching has come off the velcro. Though this has happened it doesn't affect the functionality of the suit as you can see in the pictures. The velcro is still very secure onto the suit and the rash is very minor. Rash is on the right leg toward the shin area. Other than that it's basically a brand new suit. Looking to get $250 +shipping for the suit. Please PM me.

Knee pucks not included.

Attached Files:

2. racerx13

Rash.

Attached Files:

3. PlayHard

PlayHard Well-Known Member

Do you know which AVG model this is, Sport Willow, Sport Monza, Sport Laguna? Also give your height weight and how it fits you, that is helpful too.

4. magicmarker89

magicmarker89 Well-Known Member

Looks like the sp4 model.

5. racerx13

Yes, sp4 suit. I'd say it will fit anyone from 5'9-6'0 +/- 165-200 +/-

6. where you B

Where are you located, I always like to touch stuff and try it on.

I'm in the North East, Jersey to be exact.

Thanks in advance

7. racerx13

Located in California. Bay area to be exact.

8. racerx13

9. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Consider this suit sold! Checked online and questions were answered about armor. PM me the shipping and paypal info.
    Thanks!

10. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Paypal sent. Thanks!

11. racerx13

Suit is sold to mmfoor!

12. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Got the suit and it's just as advertised! Now I won't look like such a newb in my 2-piece rashed out suit all season!:D
    Thanks again!