1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silo Pete's 'Dear Gawd, Please Let My Gear Dry Before Grattan' Weather Thread...

Discussion in 'General' started by Silo Pete, Aug 19, 2007.

1. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

With all the rain around here

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=150138

does anyone know if Grattan is underwater? I'm pre-entered and will be there no matter what but it would be good to know if I need to bring my swim fins for the hairpin.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Grattan is on enough of a hill it'll be fine.

3. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

To quote a real cool rock n' roll racer I know........."WERD"

4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I just loaded up my rain tires, so it will not rain.

See you guys Friday night or Saturday morning. :up:

5. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Today: A 40 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 95. Southwest wind between 9 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Tonight: Rain and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. North northwest wind between 7 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday: A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. West southwest wind between 10 and 18 mph.

Friday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. North northwest wind between 7 and 15 mph.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. North northwest wind between 7 and 9 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 59.

6. icantslowdown

icantslowdown Well-Known Member

don't forget your rains! or if you do, buy the nice new shiny set of michelin rains i've got listed in the classifieds...

7. shakenbake

shakenbake Looking for my Burrow Owl

I'm Wussing out. I won't be there until Sat. Leaving Cincy sometime Sat AM. So I will miss the fun at the lake

8. racer919

racer919 Still slow...

Thanks! We appreciate your sacrifice to keep us all dry:up: