1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sidi Boots

Discussion in 'General' started by GAMEDIC, Feb 24, 2003.

1. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

We now carry SIDI Boots..:D i can't remember who it was that asked me about them..but we do have them now

2. n2indy

n2indy Well-Known Member

how much for violator race?

3. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

How much, and what sizes are available?

4. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

im gonna throw this out there for Greg. Guys, why not try going to his website, or emailing him and asking about the prices. Im sure if you get on his racer program youll get them at a discount. Most dealer dont like or wont put their prices up on a public board, or at least thats what ive seen.

Greg w/2cents rocks, shoot him an email, i can assure you ya wont be dissappointed. :D

5. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I will second that.

6. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

No you guys rock...and thanks guys ...i will send you the check tomorrow:D and buckwild all sizes are available... call me at the store

7. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

I gotta agree Greg or chriss whatever is his name rocks.. get this.. to show how how much he cares for racers, he has agreed to give me a free pair of boots!

8. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

LMFAO....Grant how many times have i told you that no matter how many people you tell something...it doesn't make it real...:D but it was a really good try:p

9. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

10. amaner

amaner will do math for food

I assume you mean Vertabrae Race? Violator is a Teknic line...

11. n2indy

n2indy Well-Known Member

12. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

i sent you that packet today...let me know about what we talked about...thanks