1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sidecar racing?

Discussion in 'General' started by K51000, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

As if on cue, MST3k stream is showing the Sidehackers episode.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Pussy :Poke: :D

3. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Or, the guy who rides like an idiot squid moron on the street, loses control of the bike and ends up off road, almost T-bones a piece of farm equipment, and blames the farmer for it.

And then gets on a roadrace bbs and brags about it.

That guy.

Chino52405, beechkingd, BSA43 and 2 others like this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yup...love pussy but no side hack monkeying. ;)

Banditracer likes this.
  5. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Excuse me? The point was, I NEVER lost control of the bike that day. One of the reasons I rode away from it, and never went down. I took it off road so I wouldn't hit the tractor at around 100mph. Im not a squid moron either- despite your gorilla pounding chest post. The farmer could have waited ~10 seconds before turning on to the road, That's all I was saying about the tractor driver. Have a good day Scotty.

6. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Man...you’re missing the forest for the trees...SMH

7. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Probably not all I've missed

joec likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Of course the motorcyclist could have ridden in a safe and prudent manner on public streets...

[​IMG]

beechkingd and tl1098 like this.
  9. joec

joec brace yourself

10. joec

joec brace yourself

And the essafs raced modern stuff at the TT. Not this past year but I believe in 18

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Peter and Adie ("Spiderwoman") split up. Pete moved down to Ft. Lauderdale and he has been building up sidecar racing in FMRRA. He's been picking up rigs all over the place to recruit new teams with. The #3 rig in the picture was sold to Nick Bailey, who was first brought into racing when he was Lindsey's boyfriend. Pete still has the #9E and #351 rig. Lindsey has moved on, Nick is still very active in racing.
    Adie has bought a solo bike and has been doing the Penguin School for the past couple of years. She's still trying to build up the nerve to go racing, but in the meantime I see her in the paddock regularly since her boyfriend races with LRRS.

12. Johnny B

I was at Barber when this Canadian by the name of Jeff Gallard was looking to buy a rig. He told Pete about the rig and said that he would buy it if Pete agreed to be the driver.....at the Isle of Man.

joec likes this.
  13. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Right. Except it was a country road, with flat corn fields on each side- just before the sprouts came up. Dirt fields. Ya'll act as though I was blowing through town through a neighborhood, or crowded highway. Oh, never mind. I'm an asshole.

Sabre699 likes this.
  14. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Or, they could just race side by side go carts?

15. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Even the women have the balls to get out there and race. How bout you?

K51000, Chino52405 and pscook like this.
  16. Johnny B

Inky's rig? He's slow!

17. Johnny B

No. Stop being a clown.

pscook and Banditracer like this.
  18. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Stop, just stop.

EDIT - yeah how about shut the fuck up and grid up?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And you are still totally wrong in your assessment of what happened and what the tractor driver could or should have seen or done....

stk0308, pscook and K51000 like this.
  20. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Faster than I was as a monkey! (I don't recall the owner's name, nickname Bullwinkle? No longer with us?)