1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shouldn't there be a certain question being asked here?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blueduc37, Nov 4, 2010.

1. blueduc37

blueduc37 Well-Known Member

2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I don't know if i'm sickened or enraged. Maybe both.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That sounds appropriate.

4. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I'm leaning more toward disgusting.

5. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Says the father is also underage and that the mother's parents may get custody... So, this girl may have a new baby sister-daughter...

6. this would never happen if the she would have done the perp walk at school or wore her ID badge.

7. blueduc37

Angered and disgusted here too - but what is dad is 10 also? I'd still beat him if it were my daughter. If he over about 15 he may not be able to father another one when I am done discussing the situation with him.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The dad is 13.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Is she hot?

10. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

:eek:
    :bow:

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

At whom?...

12. Lawn Dart

Ewww and LOL all at the same time...

13. Lawn Dart

Good thing this happened a while ago... ScottyRock's in Europe this week. I keed, I keed.... :D

14. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Did you really ask that?
    The idea of 10 y/o kids having sex and giving birth doesn't bother you?

edit: do you have children?

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This all could have been avoided if the dad was a member of the beeb. 2xidb can't get you pregnant.

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Yes it bothers me, but much of it dissipated when I learned that the father was also a kid. It's a parental fuck up. Maybe a societal break down, we don't have the details.

Then again 10 YO is an odd age for sex education/management, it's so young, who would have thunk...

Just glad 'Mom' and kid are healthy.

17. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I'm going to ask the parents of the forum if their rage would dissipate if their prepubescent child was pregnant by another 10 year old. I'm seriously curious to know if their emotions would be different if the kid was 10 or 18.

18. blueduc37

Dissipate - no.

Leak out the end of my foot - yes.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For me it would be totally different. One is two kids being stupid and I did my job wrong. The other is a predator went after my daughter and the predator will be dealt with as such. 13/10 is still a couple kids fooling around and I should have done my job better - but it's an awfully close thing, I'd really need to know both kids to decide for sure if he'd have to die.

20. glenngsxr

glenngsxr Well-Known Member

This is something that has always piqued my brain. There is a battle here. One side is mother nature and the other society. The human body is ready to go as early as 8 years old sometimes, yet according to our standards that is too young to be having a child. The more I think about it, the more I believe that it has nothing to do with actually being physically gross. In my mind, it sickens me because I know how our society is setup and the parents and newborn are at an immediate disadvantage. How is a 10 year old supposed to go out and find a reasonable job? Go further down the rabbit hole and ask what it would be like if there were no child labor laws. Could a couple of 10 year old kids survive on their own? My bet is yes.

Disclosure....I have a 7 year old boy and he recently asked me what the "S" word was.