1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should we have a biz directory

Discussion in 'General' started by r6_philly, Jun 20, 2002.

1. r6_philly

r6_philly Well-Known Member

seen many people post about work and other things, wouldn't it be cool to have a biz directory for us, so if have any project needs to be done, we can just do biz between us racers and keep our money in the circle? I know if I need a project done and one of you can do it I rather have you do it than anyone else

2. jpms286

jpms286 Little Man Shop Owner

What do you need done I own a race shop we are also able to do custom machine work an custom fab work also can get any parts you need

JP Motorsports By racers for racers
    [email protected]

3. Fabri-Tech Designs

Fabri-Tech Designs Well-Known Member

That's a cool idea.....

Although I am not a racer, (still dreaming), my biz is focused on the racing community. Some sort of "WERA Yellow Pages" would be a neat and easy way to find things that everyone needs, whatever that need or service may be.
    Just my opinion though....

4. r6_philly

Re: That's a cool idea.....

I can put together one if people would find it useful

just have to figure out a way to keep the non-racing biz out... u gotta at least support racing in one way or the other

5. sprbeast

sprbeast Member

good idea.
    if there was a way to get another forum title for businesses.maybe down under the rest of the list, a place where we could post and have them stay there or something. that way we could have easy access via the net.just a thought, good day

6. r6_philly

Well I can easily build an categoriezed index so people can fill out there info and we can go browse through it. Then try to get all the racing sites to put a link to it.

I know there are a lot of racing product directories out there, but it would be cool to do biz among all of us on non-bike products too.

I would certainly rather buy things from fellow racers than other biz...