1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shoei X-12 B-Boz

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by bandit1250, Nov 17, 2010.

1. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

For sale is a Shoei X-12 size XL in the B-Boz graphic. Worn 3-4 times on the street; I prefer the feel of my X-11s to this. It is a gorgeous helmet and is spotless. Will come with original box, bag, and all accessories. $500 shipped to your door. Email me : [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

2. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

Pictures

Here are some photos. I hope they turn out ok. I can include tinted or mirrored shields for this helmet below retail upon request. This helmet was manufactured 07/10.

Attached Files:

3. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

Since noone is emailing, I guess my price must be too high. I am willing to accept reasonable offers on this, let's talk. Shoot me an email; all I can do is say no. Thanks!

4. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

Still for sale people. Doesn't anybody want this expensive helmet for more than $300 less than original price???

5. *RJ*

*RJ* Member

Its hard to justify a new helmet when the kids need shoes.

6. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

That's one of many reasons why I never had kids, but I understand. I'll keep trying to find a buyer:up:

7. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

Come on guys, get yourself a Christmas present!

8. Do you mind explaining how it fits different than the X-11? Is it shaped different?

9. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

Sure. This particular helmet seems a bit wider in the lower front than other X-12s I tried on. I felt that the fit in the two helmets were very similar; the chinguard does seem a bit longer and lower on the 12. I sell helmets part-time and got a great deal on this AND my two X-11s. I know that Shoei helmets are hand-made so there are variations from one to another. This one just seems on the big side of extra large, and since I already have two helmets I really like, I'd rather sell the one that is the newest. Good question, I probably should have explained in more detail before. Thanks

10. bugmn20

bugmn20 Well-Known Member

If only I wore an XL and not a Small...

11. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

New Year's bump.

12. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

Now as seen on EBAY!

13. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

OBO. C'mon guys, doesn't anybody have a big head here?!?

14. ittayem66

ittayem66 Well-Known Member

i do lol whats your rock bottom?

15. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

rock bottom

PM'ed ya.

16. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

lower price

Now $400, shipping included.

17. sportbike34

sportbike34 Well-Known Member

BUMP for an awesome helmet at a great price! Best of luck to ya man!

18. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

Thanks. I'll take all the luck I can get; it almost seems like I can't GIVE this thing away!

19. bandit1250

bandit1250 Member

Or less than $400...

20. If it were solid black, i would take it. The price is very good and the X-12's are great (and that is even my size), i just don't like the looks of it.

If you can paint it black, im all over it. :D