1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shoei rf1200 - XL - $300 shipped

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by MkImroth, Jan 28, 2022.

1. MkImroth

MkImroth Member

I have a Shoei rf1200 for sale in matte black with the lime green accent. I can send pictures via email.

Helmet is going on 3 years old, never dropped, never crashed. It has minor scratches from when I used to ride street and park my bike with the handle bars turned to full lock the helmet would hit a part of my frame if someone bumped into it or the wind blew. Had no idea for the longest time how it was getting scratched without dropping it.

The size is XL, the liners are brand new (have receipt). It fits like a brand new helmet, no hygiene issues either.

Cant change the post title and changed my mind while writing this that I would let it go for $250 with shipping. Included gets you the helmet with tinted visor, original clear visor WITH pin lock, storage/travel bag, original instructions.