1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sheen Test riding Kevin's bike

Discussion in 'General' started by Black89, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

A dedicated follower of fashion.

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Cut? WTH does that mean? They're blue jeans.

Parachute pants: I know a guy who is thoroughly convinced that he started that fad.

3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Ahhh....are you blind? ........skin tight and chest high waist.......mmmmkay?

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You can still find guys like this riding in Daytona Beach.....minus the helmet.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Right, and that belt looks like it's at about that the same height as his belly button. I got terrible news for you: anywhere outside retirement communities in Florida and Arizona, that gets laughed at. Even in 1988. :D

Boman Forklift likes this.
  6. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

It's spelled "Sheene" and that guy pulled more pussy than any of the fashionistas here, except maybe Cortez, while wearing those jeans.

He also cornered lower than you. You guys acting like a bunch of Broomes. RIP.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    crashman likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He certainly had a better sense of humor than you do. :crackup:

t500racer likes this.
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I bet there are pictures of him in Zubaz too.

9. [​IMG]

SpeedyE, t500racer and condon66 like this.
  10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I guess that it depends on where you're located. Jeans here fit tight on some people and loose on others. Plumbers cracks, underwear showing, and those pajama jeans are common, but not worth a laugh.

Now I had a co-worker who wore cut off bluejeans and one of his nuts would hang out. That is the only blue jean faux pas that would get a laugh. Odd that his balls didn't seem to have any hair.

HPPT and zamboiv like this.
  11. joec

joec brace yourself

Please.
    Let's stay away from grooming. We're already discussing fashion.

12. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

Bazza...
    As much hot pussy he pulled and time spent balls deep I'm amazed he's wearing clothes at all or took time off from stabbing pit bettys to ride a bike.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid: