1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SHAUN HARRIS (iomTT)

Discussion in 'General' started by bdaddy, Jun 2, 2007.

1. bdaddy

bdaddy Well-Known Member

2. Brian811

Brian811 ....

Glad to hear it since I put him on my fantasy team. Don't let me down Shuan!
    :beer:

3. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Cheers boys, that was not a bad lap, but there is more to come, I believe I should be able to do a lap of 122.6mph from a standing start! And if I do not, I will be giving myself a very strong talking to:up:

PS, have met a lot of your fellow country men over here, the place is jam packed with people every where.

PS, the helmet design will be let out into the world very soon Brad! Thanks again mate.

I have also been invited over to the Seattle area later in the year, a place I have always wanted to see:rock:

4. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

so.....you gonna bring that helmet you promised me with ya' as you head over this way??
    still waitin on the ups truck and he says he has nothing from you....wtf ????????:D :moon:

5. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Great job man.

But dont shoot for less than you have already achieved.

WIN.

6. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

you must carry your stones in a wheelbarrow, mate...keep kicking ass :up:

7. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

GHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go get em, Shaun! :beer:

8. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

No truck is good enough for that one matee, you shall get it:beer:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bunch of sissy bitches! Won't ride in the rain. Afraid the dixie cups you girls protect your junk in will get wet and fall apart?

10. Yama-saurus

i am a patient man...............:up: :up: :up: :p

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

yea, but it is the dresses they make us wear over here and the fish net stockings:crackhead:

12. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

You got to me, possesion is 9 10ths of the law dude

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Come on Shaun, I throw bait out like I did and you come back with something as civil as your post? :D

Good on you, dude. :up:

14. Yama-saurus

don't make me change over to suomy......oh, wait, i can't switch to suomy..too much invested in Arai....:beer: