1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shady ass contractors!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Sounds like you need to get her out of the picture as far as decisions for your mom. My sister and I have sure had our differences in life but we have come together to make sure our mom is taken care of and we both discuss things before taking any action.

Either reconcile with your sister and work together, or tell your mom to call you and leave your sister out for any serious financial decisions.

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

My sister and I are cool. She had no idea that you don't hand over a full payment before someone starts a job. Just going to take this guy to small claims court to teach him a lesson, maybe. The evidence is overwhelming, not really looking to get money out of this. Just an apology and admit he conned my mom and at least make him pay for the baseboards that he lied about and other blatant things that I'll have to pay someone else to fix, and the hotel bill that my mom paid off the start when his disgruntled employee called her cell and sent her texts threating to break in and destroy the tile.

I'm the last person in the world that would sue someone, but don't fuck with my mom and don't call me a liar. This guy dug his own grave.

Sabre699 likes this.